Turn on thread page Beta

I've had the worst day EVER watch

ReputationRep:
    Gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so this one time I went to visit my nan with my mum and my brother and i was very a pair of light coloured leggings and i go to use her toilet to realise my period has started and has leaked right through onto my leggings so i spend ages in the bathroom trying to wash out the red stain but it just made it yellow so i had to travel back through london which involved passing through many busy train stations with an obvious patch on my private area so it could be worse !! -_-
    :rofl:

I mean >_> oh man, hope you're sorted now, mate

ReputationRep:
    I just want to vent, and am posting anon as it's a bit embarrassing. So I've had a really long weekend in the library getting through a really tough essay. Today I finished it so I thought, yey I can relax for a bit.

I go to the toilets in the library and notice I have come on my period and it has leaked through my underwear and jeans (luckily they were black!!!) and also, very luckily, I was wearing a long coat today whereas I usually wear a short one. It all feels a bit messy so I think, ok I have to leave now. I step outside of the library and it's chucking it down. I get drenched on the way home. I get back to my flat and look sort myself out, then look forward to drinking a cup of tea but... the milk has run out.

Thank you for listening / reading.
    You think you had it bad? I've just been on a twelve hour shift and found out my dog now has liver cancer :/

(Original post by Faheemcg9)
    Gross
    Why is this gross?

ReputationRep:
    Why is this gross?
    You'd understand if you were a boy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.