Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who cares, it's a system on an internet forum, get over it

Mod Expression - Language Violation - Post Edited to Remove Profanity.

Member serious narb to be warned as to his future conduct having just returned from a ban for consistant strong profanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Neg repping Zapsta is a right hoot, he doesn't like it one little bit...
    I don't like your reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Neg repping Zapsta is a right hoot, he doesn't like it one little bit...
    that made me chortle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    who cares, it's a system on an internet forum, get over it
    True, I think some people are getting a bit over-excited by it :rolleyes:

Mod Expression - Strong Language in Quotation Violation - Post Edited to Remove Profanity from Quotation.

ReputationRep:
    I've only done it twice that I can remember.

Anyway I've taken to neg repping anyone I see asking for rep these days.
    You've done it 3 times, once anonymously. I don't see why you should neg rep someone for asking for rep anyway. It's the only reason I can see for actually giving someone rep.

ReputationRep:
    I've never neg repped anybody. :rolleyes: I have better things to do with my time.

ReputationRep:
    I can give it for whatever reason I want, and I don't see why any old muppet should get a load of pos rep just by begging for it.
    I didn't say you couldn't :confused:, however some reasons are better than others.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway I've taken to neg repping anyone I see asking for rep these days.
    Someone has asking for rep in their signature. May s/he be doomed when you see her/him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    have you noticed ppl who give out good rep always sign it however bad rep is never signed. cowards! lol :rolleyes:
    As far as I can remember ive signed all mine, though I dont give it out very often.

ReputationRep:
    I've given out unsigned positive rep before, usually just when i feel that someone deserves it for more general stuff, rather than something specific.
    I always leave a comment on neg rep though, so the recipiant can see the problem i have with what they've said, or behaved, or whatever else i've neg repped them for.

ReputationRep:
    I like signing other peoples names who can give the same points as me in neg rep. I think its quite amusing.

My alter ego never signs rep, but always puts down DON even though they don't have DON status.

ReputationRep:
    have you noticed ppl who give out good rep always sign it however bad rep is never signed. cowards! lol :rolleyes:
    I usually sign negative rep, but occasioanlly never sign postive rep or leave a message...

ReputationRep:
    I've only negrepped once and I signed it, although in the circumstances the person would have known who it was anyway. I think I forgot to sign it a couple of times when I first started giving rep.

Pig, btw regarding earlier, supposedly I've repped you recently so you'll need to wait a while

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's not too bad. I'll be able to rep you before I go to summer school
    Can't remember what I'm even repping you for But I remember I wanted to so that's the main thing

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah! D'uh! Sorry I'm too tired to think properly . Ah well the longer you wait, the more posts I'll have so the more rep I can give.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Oh yeah! D'uh! Sorry I'm too tired to think properly . Ah well the longer you wait, the more posts I'll have so the more rep I can give.
    can the pig recieve any more rep :confused:
    do the points keep going up?

ReputationRep:
    Not true...someone gave me 33 points of pos rep the other day..and didn't sign it...if whoever it was is reading this now....cheers!

G

ReputationRep:
    got positive rep today from someone that didn't sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    can the pig recieve any more rep :confused:
    do the points keep going up?
    yes
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    yes
    yes
    hi poop
    (ur tk right)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.