I'm bored of my doing my coursework and I ate too much today - AMA watch

• Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by _howl)
    LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, I'll be back to clean eating tomorrow.
    You are good to go matey :yy:

ReputationRep:
    which is your favorite Baltic State ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    which is your favorite Baltic State ?

Lithuania because my childminder was Lithuanian. Also because Lithuanian wafers/biscuits are bomb af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _howl)
    Why is it that cool?

I study at QMUL, and I'm in my first year.
    oooh, qm. hm... i wonder, its just cool because it seems like it'd be interesting to study >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vents)
    I'm in 2nd Year, it's alright I suppose but still not much actual programming still
    What languages have you covered in uni so far? That's strange, I would have thought at least half the modules would be on programming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Big Stone)
    oooh, qm. hm... i wonder, its just cool because it seems like it'd be interesting to study >_<
    Well, it's interesting if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _howl)
    Well, it's interesting if you're interested.
    true true, so are you interested in studying it? Does your coursework involve a lot of essay writing? Most of my coursework at uni (so far) are just problems after problems... but i'd hate to write long ass essays :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    seems like people have it covered...

ReputationRep:
    true true, so are you interested in studying it? Does your coursework involve a lot of essay writing? Most of my coursework at uni (so far) are just problems after problems... but i'd hate to write long ass essays :sadnod:
    Yeah, I wouldn't study it if I weren't interested. Not really essay writing as such, mostly proving calculations, building circuits and writing about the theory. What do you study? I'd prefer writing essays, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _howl)
    Yeah, I wouldn't study it if I weren't interested. Not really essay writing as such, mostly proving calculations, building circuits and writing about the theory. What do you study? I'd prefer writing essays, tbh.
    I study chemistry, and i take math electives...but recently, because maths too hard, i spend more time on maths than chemistry that i'm starting to question what i was studying in the first place. I'm a 2nd year...U_U

ReputationRep:
    I study chemistry, and i take math electives...but recently, because maths too hard, i spend more time on maths than chemistry that i'm starting to question what i was studying in the first place. I'm a 2nd year...U_U
    Oh, interesting.

What uni? And what career do you hope to get into?

ReputationRep:
    lol hi retro turtules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle12345+6)
    lol hi retro turtules
    Gtfo Kylie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _howl)
    Oh, interesting.

What uni? And what career do you hope to get into?
    youre probably not bored anymore.... but i study at ucl... and what i want to do later... i'm not sure yet... maybe climate research, like limiting effects of global warming....or, on energy and fuel, like making more sustainable sources of energy.

ReputationRep:
    if you were a freshwater fish which species would you be ?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.