Turn on thread page Beta

Commenting on how a woman looks... ...that's sexual harassment watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    She belongs in a ****ing mental hospital. Her views are ridiculous.
    Like?

Idk the woman so please share

(not share the woman :shock: share her views :rofl:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Like?

Idk the woman so please share

(not share the woman :shock: share her views :rofl:)
    Just watch her on Youtube. You will want to kill yourself after doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by typicalvirgo)
    Lol I love how she disabled the comments.
    Typical from a SJW, lots of them have their comments disabled :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I think what counts as sexual harassment is a very unclear area, but for a general
    rule if someone comments on your physical appearance in a sexual manner (e.g.
    nice legs rather than saying something acceptable like nice tshirt) who you are not
    in or likely to be in a relationship with is pretty dodgy and I would not want to have
    much to do with them. I think you should call them out for it and roast them about it
    but if it was a one of occurrence going to the police is OTT but if its a regular
    occurrence and roasting them is not making a difference then I would encourage
    them to complain to a higher authority. It is not a matter of people being over
    sensitive but people lacking manners , courtesy and respect for those they are
    "harassing". Besides at the end of the day its not really worth wasting time
    harassing someone just because you have freedom of speech , you should better
    invest your time in finding someone who wants to hear your compliments.

ReputationRep:
    I love how these wackos always have ratings and comments disabled because of how much they value their echo chambers.
    It's like they actively try to live on another plane of existence to everyone else :lol:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.