The Student Room Group

This girl is a bit crazy and wants to date me. I need help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
As I said she is crazy. And she's threatened me if I tell someone, she will do something crazy. Much worse than just hurting herself and that's what I am worried about. I did tell her that I don't like her that way but she just doesn't care. But I get what you guys mean.

If she's threatening to hurt people report her to the police. You can't just agree to date her. In what world can that possibly end well?
she sounds extremely manipulative, and is used to getting her way by doing this. it probably is a result or contributes to her mental state which sounds like she needs some proper help.

if she has told you if you tell anyone she will do something much worse than just hurting herself, if you tell someone, it just means that an adult or person in responsibility will be able to get to her and deal with the fall out, rather than you being stuck dating a girl because she is telling you she will hurt herself if you don't and will do something much worse if you tell people that why you're dating her.

Don't date her, don't have pity sex with her, don't do anything that makes it seem like you are giving her any sort of signals. You've told her you're not interested, and she won't take no for an answer. Don't arrange a date, don't let her engage with you about talking about arranging a date.

Tell someone, preferably a teacher or someone who knows both you and her, that she is threatening to harm herself if you don't go on a date with her, and that she is threatening to do much worse if you tell anyone about it.

I can understand you not wanting her to hurt herself or carry through her threats, but is there much chance she will actually go through with them? Years ago, I broke up with someone who was threatening to hurt himself and run away in an attempt to get back together with me. I was worried about him, but it was over between us. One day I snapped, and told him that there was no way we were getting back together and he needed to stop thinking threatening me would make it work. Funnily enough, it got through to him and it turned out all his threats he made and when he said he had left home etc. were done while he was sat playing Xbox in his room. After me, he dated another girl who I became friends with, and started going down the same very manipulative route. The poor girl was panicked and asked me what to do as she was worried, and she ended up going to his house only to find he was fine and hadn't hurt himself, and again was sat playing Xbox. He then dated my best friend at the time briefly, and whilst they were together did the exact same thing to her when they were still together, and I told her to ignore him because it was just emotional blackmail for sympathy, and to try and keep her in the relationship (we were about 14/15 so it was nothing serious at that point).

Please, tell someone. Tell them what she has said and what threats she has made, so they are able to protect both you and her. Do not put yourself through an emotionally manipulative, unhealthy relationship that will end up hurting and damaging you, just to keep a girl happy because she has said she will harm herself otherwise.
Reply 22
I think the most helpful advice would be to tell her how she can hurt herself without hurting others.
bottom line: YOU are not responsible for HER behaviour. Pity dating will absolutely inflame the situation. If I were you I'd reject her and then immediately report her threats to the most responsible person or organisation close to her.
Make out with a guy when she's around?
Original post by ANM775
I dunno man, maybe you should just swallow the bullet and have pity sex with her one time or something to calm her down

do it for the "greater good" and all that

I think that might work if the genders were reversed and it was a crazy male pursuing a woman and the woman offering him pity sex, ..perhaps it might work here.

Original post by Judge Jules
Still do not give in to her no matter what she says or how bad her threats get of harming herself or other's.
Imagine how much worse it would be if you did go out with her ?
At least you're free to do whatever you want but you won't be if you give in to her.
Some boys like crazy girls so let them date her.
JUST KEEP SAYING NO
Stop worrying about what she will do. If she keeps saying crazy things to you then you should tell everyone from your family, friends, especially a teacher if you are still at school or uni because imagine if a boy tried to blackmail a girl into going out with them and saying if they don't they will do something bad. It's unacceptable behaviour and she should not be allowed to do this and get away with it just because she's a girl.
If she does not care how you feel then you should not care about her.
But it's your decision.

Original post by wifty
If she's threatening to hurt people report her to the police. You can't just agree to date her. In what world can that possibly end well?

Original post by remarius
she sounds extremely manipulative, and is used to getting her way by doing this. it probably is a result or contributes to her mental state which sounds like she needs some proper help.

if she has told you if you tell anyone she will do something much worse than just hurting herself, if you tell someone, it just means that an adult or person in responsibility will be able to get to her and deal with the fall out, rather than you being stuck dating a girl because she is telling you she will hurt herself if you don't and will do something much worse if you tell people that why you're dating her.

Don't date her, don't have pity sex with her, don't do anything that makes it seem like you are giving her any sort of signals. You've told her you're not interested, and she won't take no for an answer. Don't arrange a date, don't let her engage with you about talking about arranging a date.

Tell someone, preferably a teacher or someone who knows both you and her, that she is threatening to harm herself if you don't go on a date with her, and that she is threatening to do much worse if you tell anyone about it.

I can understand you not wanting her to hurt herself or carry through her threats, but is there much chance she will actually go through with them? Years ago, I broke up with someone who was threatening to hurt himself and run away in an attempt to get back together with me. I was worried about him, but it was over between us. One day I snapped, and told him that there was no way we were getting back together and he needed to stop thinking threatening me would make it work. Funnily enough, it got through to him and it turned out all his threats he made and when he said he had left home etc. were done while he was sat playing Xbox in his room. After me, he dated another girl who I became friends with, and started going down the same very manipulative route. The poor girl was panicked and asked me what to do as she was worried, and she ended up going to his house only to find he was fine and hadn't hurt himself, and again was sat playing Xbox. He then dated my best friend at the time briefly, and whilst they were together did the exact same thing to her when they were still together, and I told her to ignore him because it was just emotional blackmail for sympathy, and to try and keep her in the relationship (we were about 14/15 so it was nothing serious at that point).

Please, tell someone. Tell them what she has said and what threats she has made, so they are able to protect both you and her. Do not put yourself through an emotionally manipulative, unhealthy relationship that will end up hurting and damaging you, just to keep a girl happy because she has said she will harm herself otherwise.

Original post by _MAT_
I suggest getting professional help from a centre which deals with people who are considering hurting themselves and telling a teacher if you're still in school.

Thank you a lot guys. Talking about this is a big relief. I really appreciate it.
Original post by oShahpo
Make out with a guy when she's around?

Original post by DiLuca
I think the most helpful advice would be to tell her how she can hurt herself without hurting others.

Hahaha, yeah
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds awful. There are professionals which can aid those who are planning to hurt themselves, I suggest contacting one in your area and talk to a teacher if you're still in school, may be worth mentioning to your parents as well. You shouldn't be blackmailed into entering a relationship if it's not what you want but at the same time you have the responsibility to be gentle in the way that you tell her. I'm sorry again that this has happened to you :frown:

- Mat
I agree with contacting the police if you're worried about hers/yours/anyone else's safety.
Original post by animeamanda1412
she admires yuno for being a yandere

Just googled yandere, sounds sick. I don't read anime at all but I'd read it for that.

Actually not read but watch a film based on it. Recommend pls. >:P
Original post by 0to100
Just googled yandere, sounds sick. I don't read anime at all but I'd read it for that.

Actually not read but watch a film based on it. Recommend pls. >:P

holy sh*t got someone into anime yuaas
ok
watch Higurashi no naku koro ni- has a lot of yandere
mirai nikki- the mother of yanderes
corpse party, not 100% yandere because the psycho isnt because of love, still loved the anime ngl
and Code Geass, its not based on the yandere ngl, but it has yandere in there but bit twisted, not gonna say more coz i dont wanna spoil it :tongue:

ENJOYYYY
holy sh*t got someone into anime yuaas
ok
watch Higurashi no naku koro ni- has a lot of yandere
mirai nikki- the mother of yanderes
corpse party, not 100% yandere because the psycho isnt because of love, still loved the anime ngl
and Code Geass, its not based on the yandere ngl, but it has yandere in there but bit twisted, not gonna say more coz i dont wanna spoil it :tongue:

ENJOYYYY

these are live actions or the manga book thing? lol I just wanna see a fit girl go psycho :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
these are live actions or the manga book thing? lol I just wanna see a fit girl go psycho >:biggrin:

naa its basically like a series thing
and if you want a "fit girl", then probably start off with Mirai Nikki
its the home of yandere
naa its basically like a series thing
and if you want a "fit girl", then probably start off with Mirai Nikki
its the home of yandere

hmmm I've not watched anime in about 5 yrs but :beard: I'll check these out :biggrin:
I do know they make live action like horror movies out of manga, do you watch those? I saw Tag 2015 but it was kinda...weird lol
To me, this girl is coming across as kind of selfish. If she doesn't get what she wants, she threatens to harm herself or others? Not trying to be mean, but i think she needs to get checked up. I would't let a girl FORCE me into a relationship with her. That's not true love. A relationship is a 2 way thing. You both need to love each other, not just one of you. If i were you, I'd try and talk her out of me or try and hook her up with another guy.
same, i can imagine her walking around with those sharp af pens and threatening anyone who dares talk to her crush
including his female teachers

Have you seen Handa-kun? It reminds me of one of the stalker chicks who hides in bushes and "erases" the existence of any girl or good looking guy who goes near her senpai :colonhash: xD
What a nice girl
Reply 37
Tell her to go back to the freak-factory she came from and if she hurts herself, that's not your fault
Original post by 0to100
hmmm I've not watched anime in about 5 yrs but :beard: I'll check these out :biggrin:
I do know they make live action like horror movies out of manga, do you watch those? I saw Tag 2015 but it was kinda...weird lol

yh theres a lot of those
theyre amazing
if you ever want to start one, watch death note
its literally amazing, even non-anime fans love it
Original post by Applepiex3
Have you seen Handa-kun? It reminds me of one of the stalker chicks who hides in bushes and "erases" the existence of any girl or good looking guy who goes near her senpai :colonhash: xD

tbh i've never watched barakamon
i'll add it to my list tho! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending