The Student Room Group

Ladies, what do you find physically attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Done. :smile:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Done. :smile:

Go to bed, babes :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Go to bed, babes :rofl:

:rofl:
I'm a 5"7' 17 year old with blue eyes and brown hair.
I'm possibly the friendliest person in my family (when I'm in a good mood), and some people are focussing on dick size?
I don't understand.
In case I'm asked:
Mine can reach one foot (when erect).+
Original post by Mvine001
I'm a 5"7' 17 year old with blue eyes and brown hair.
I'm possibly the friendliest person in my family (when I'm in a good mood), and some people are focussing on dick size?
I don't understand.
In case I'm asked:
Mine can reach one foot (when erect).+

Dick size don't matter brah.

Original post by AnaHansolo
Eyes.
Have to have nice eyes, those are the features that are 'the window to your soul', eyes show emotions and one cannot hide said emotions easily. Also colour doesn't matter, but shape for me. As in i like slanted, almond, mono lids.

Lips. Smile has to be genuine and 'reach your eyes'.

Height doesn't matter to me tbh but I'm not tall, only 5'5 so lol

Very specific about the eyes. :cute:
Reply 25
Broad shoulders, physical strength, a beard, sense of humour, charm, a dominating man who has a sweet, caring side... I'm just describing the guy I'm seeing lmao
Very specific about the eyes. :cute:

Well its what I find the most physically attractive. I'm a mix of old fashioned in the sense that I like the idea of courting a person before the whole 'jumping into bed'.
And if I don't find the persons eyes attractive..its hard to connect for me.

(Not that theres anything wrong with those that like casual sex. As long as all parties give consent and use protections idgaf)

Sorry...I tend to ramble a lot
I am loving the self-confidence

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about us bald guys? :lol: forever alone!
I like broad shoulders and defined arms, nice laugh and big hands
Original post by Newbie_noob
I have been single all my life and am looking to improve myself to increase the odds of me finding a nice girlfriend, I want to know what you ladies find attractive in a man.

I'll state the obvious, nice face, tall(er)-than yourself at least. What about broad shoulders and a wide back, I naturally have a big upper body frame (not fat!!!) than most guys of my height and a sexy shoulder to hip ratio. :wink:, would this make me more appealing/stand out? :biggrin:

Assume I have a nice persona, though this is not the subject of the thread.

You sound like you've conceived the idea of an attractive man to women like someone would do a Painting By Numbers set.
Original post by Popsiclez
Ehem... DO you have a thick cock or not?

Guilty
Reply 33
Original post by DanB1991
What about us bald guys? :lol: forever alone!

I see you!! It dependable on other facial features ! So don't be thinking you're forgotten :u:
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
money... lets be honest, no girl wants to date a tightwad

Not entirely true, I'm poor but I'm not a tightwad and my gf is still with me... Looks matters!
I like dark hair and blue or green eyes, handsome, taller than me and an athletic build. I usually go for Spanish/Italian looking guys, but my last boyfriend was Dutch and blue eyes, blonde hair.
Original post by Newbie_noob
I have been single all my life and am looking to improve myself to increase the odds of me finding a nice girlfriend, I want to know what you ladies find attractive in a man.

I'll state the obvious, nice face, tall(er)-than yourself at least. What about broad shoulders and a wide back, I naturally have a big upper body frame (not fat!!!) than most guys of my height and a sexy shoulder to hip ratio. :wink:, would this make me more appealing/stand out? :biggrin:

Assume I have a nice persona, though this is not the subject of the thread.

Blue eyes:love: But really a guy with a nice smile, and a very good but passionate character; quite tall. I also love it when guys have really sexy voices and when they smell really good x:h:
Original post by AnaHansolo
Eyes.
Have to have nice eyes, those are the features that are 'the window to your soul', eyes show emotions and one cannot hide said emotions easily. Also colour doesn't matter, but shape for me. As in i like slanted, almond, mono lids.

Lips. Smile has to be genuine and 'reach your eyes'.

Height doesn't matter to me tbh but I'm not tall, only 5'5 so lol

I agree. To me, somebody's eyes can be very attractive!:smile:

Spoiler

The most attractive thing in a guy is his sense of humour (for me personally)
Physically - probably facial structure (cheekbones, jaw) and his hair.
Absolutely not the type of guys on Geordie Shore (tv show).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending