Turn on thread page Beta

Guyswould you want your girlfriend of just a few months to tell you she's pregnant... watch

(Original post by Sternumator)
    Defiantly wouldn't want to know. Then I could happily go along with my life none the wiser.

Why would I want to be involved in an emotional rollercoaster?

I don't agree with abortion so I would definitely feel like if you are not going to listen to my opinion, what is the point of telling me?

What would I gain from been told? Not knowing is the best of both worlds. You don't get an unwanted child and you are guilt free.
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    100% of the time a man would rather be aware of the fact that you are getting rid of his potential offspring beforehand, even if it's just so he can go "yes okay I support dat"
    (Original post by UWS)
    Don't you think it's an obvious reason to tell someone? It's a no brainer.

They are the father, they should know their girlfriend is pregnant with their child, regardless of whether she will keep it or not.
    (Original post by mkap)
    speaking on behalf of all guys, yes. what kind of question is this?
    Some guys think like Sternumator. So get off your high horse, know it all attitudes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.