Turn on thread page Beta

what to wear to sainsbury screening? plus interview help? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subzero6661)
    yeah i have nothing better to do then log onto tsr every 3 weeks to troll..
    Clearly. You come on here asking the same question about black jeans and stuff at interview... maybe you should actually apply for a job.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt go to the previous interview at argos if i remember correctly.. sometimes things happen which change circumstances.. shocker.
    Name:  123.png
Views: 54
Size:  18.9 KB
    leave me alone now please. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subzero6661)
    i didnt go to the previous interview at argos if i remember correctly.. sometimes things happen which change circumstances.. shocker.
    Name:  123.png
Views: 54
Size:  18.9 KB
    leave me alone now please. thanks.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. If this is what an entry level job requires, then I am completely f*cked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    It's a complete joke these days. This is a minimum wage job, basically saying, we would love to pay you less but the law doesn't allow it, and then you're expected to kiss their arses and say the stupidest, most fabricated sh*t about how you "admire the company" and "have a passion" for shelf stacking.
    "I want further training in boring crap and to progress within your amazing, wonderful, successful company and be here till I die" -
    If you have that attitude towards an interview then you will not get the job and you definitely don't deserve the job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    If you have that attitude towards an interview then you will not get the job and you definitely don't deserve the job.
    No sh*t. I'm not cut out for all this unnecessary bullcrap. I say it as it is. You work in Sainsbury's for money, nothing else.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.