Turn on thread page Beta

Girls aren't attracted to nice guys watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Yes we know, so stop acting "nice" and just act normal, the same you would around guy friends.
    When you treat someone like gold dust, they see themselves as better then you. If they're better then you, why would they be attracted to you? Just treat them as your equals.
    well, you're almost completely correct - if you treat her as if you're better then she'll chase you, because girls (and basically anybody) want what they think they can't easily get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    The entire of your initial post literally radiated cockiness. :rofl:
    trust me, I can be a whole lot worse if I want :lol:
    but nah: girls love cocky - you just have to be funny to pull it off correctly
    that kind of atmosphere *tends* to really get girls more flirty and excited
    I know this because I used to be a run of the mill "nice guy"(tm).
    until I realised that it was getting me absolutely nowhere
    and as soon as I dropped the nice guy vibe I started seeing some pretty clear results - I'm not saying I became a total magnet - I'm only saying it *really* helped.

ReputationRep:
    Yes we know, so stop acting "nice" and just act normal, the same you would around guy friends.
    When you treat someone like gold dust, they see themselves as better then you. If they're better then you, why would they be attracted to you? Just treat them as your equals.
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    Well, of course the baddest of the bad flirt with ladies on TSR. And that is precisely why I am drowning in them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    well, you're almost completely correct - if you treat her as if you're better then she'll chase you, because girls (and basically anybody) want what they think they can't easily get
    Never had any luck with anyone, not just girls, by treating people as under me. I think that attracts a specific type of person, that I'm probably not into. I've only really had success with girls I just spoke to as I do with anyone else. Start as friends and move on from there :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm
    being funny and cocky all rolled into one is the best way to attract girls
    nothing gets a girl dryer than a nice guy. nice guys are boring. they offer no excitement.
    If you actually get girls, I will turn gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Really?
    Really really

ReputationRep:
    If what you say is true (I don't know, I'm not a girl), then I guess I'm gonna be forever alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    If you actually get girls, I will turn gay.
    um, your avatar is andy warhol is it not?

ReputationRep:
    Never had any luck with anyone, not just girls, by treating people as under me. I think that attracts a specific type of person, that I'm probably not into. I've only really had success with girls I just spoke to as I do with anyone else. Start as friends and move on from there :dontknow:
    I mean, there are definitely girls who are more turned on to that kind of guy but I don't think they're as willing to put out. different strokes, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, there are definitely girls who are more turned on to that kind of guy but I don't think they're as willing to put out. different strokes, I guess.
    I'd agree with that, it's more a long term thing I'm talking about then casual stuff
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    It's too easy, TSR's full of them like I said :hat2: :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/50268397.jpg

ReputationRep:
    typically a "nice guy" is someone who treats women as though they are not people but rather some ethereal superior beings...of course this is not attractive.

ReputationRep:
    um, your avatar is andy warhol is it not?
    Yeah and urs is Quagmire. I don't think it is in your interest to draw conclusions based on one's avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    X
    Your avatar :lol:
    I clicked on it.

ReputationRep:
    If you have to say you're "nice", chances are you aren't lmao
    Nice guys do make good school shooters tho ngl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Yeah and urs is Quagmire. I don't think it is in your interest to draw conclusions based on one's avatar.
    I think it's still fair enough to conclude that your comparison was pretty misplaced considering it...but whatever.
    I mean, even your *username* is pretty gay, isn't it. you're giving me a lot to work with!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's still fair enough to conclude that your comparison was pretty misplaced considering it...but whatever.
    I mean, even your *username* is pretty gay, isn't it. you're giving me a lot to work with!
    Fair enough. It's still astounding that you get girls.

girls are attracted to good looks
    if you're good looking then it doesn't matter if you are a nice boy or an ass

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.