Turn on thread page Beta

BROWN ASIANS - Would you date/be in a relationship with a white girl? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    But never as a serious relationship
    OP I think that if you really like the guy you should give it a chance, but I reckon you should keep a close eye on his attitude and ask him what he thinks about inter-race relationships, if you get the impression that he is strongly influenced on the marry the same colour as yourself thing then you know not to get too serious with him because if you do you'll end up being hurt.

I think sometimes you can't always get what you want in life, nothing/no relationship is perfect-this is when you have to settle for the next best thing.

May I ask what you find attractive in brown guys? Weird question, I know, but I am curious...

May I ask what you find attractive in brown guys? Weird question, I know, but I am curious...
    they're just attractive innit I don't know why it's biology

And are you/your family still involved with indian/pakistani etc. culture? Which generation moved to the UK?

There's a guy I like and this is entirely coming from me but I just have a feeling that brown asian guys would never be in a serious relationship or persue properly a white girl because she wouldn't be part of their family culture for like weddings and stuff and older family members might disapprove so they will only go after them for sex and then another brown skinned/indian girl for serious relationship. so i kind of don't feel hopeful about this guy
    I like your question, it gives me hope.

I'm a brown asian and if any good looking girl, regardless of skin colour and ethnicity, was into me I'd be more than happy to be in a long term relationship with them. I would also never force her to take part in cultural practises, should it come to that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.