Turn on thread page Beta

do guys prefer girls with or without make-up? watch

ReputationRep:
    Prefer GF without :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I believe it's good if you see how they look with or without makeup, but from my experience i prefer if girls went without make up, makes them look less insecure about themselves. The thing is yeah, is that I only care about personality of the girl, make-up or no make-up doesn't really make a difference to me. I mean obviously if a girl is good-looking as well its a bonus but it seriously isn't a concern for me really

ReputationRep:
    moderate use

ReputationRep:
    Did you just assume my sexual orientation?!!

ReputationRep:
    Personally it depends on how long the decomposition process has taken place. I know this is going to sound odd, but for some reason I've found that certain make up's speed up the process, and I have to resort to the freezer. I like to use a light foundations, because one that's too heavy covers up the marbling process. And I really like the greeny, dark blue colour.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to answer this, even though, i'm neither from uk nor live/study there. I come from the balkans, and I tend to love girls who do not wear make up, or just a little bit. But you have to take good care of your looks, it does matter, main thing that i love in a girl is when she smiles often.
    PS: I'm random visiter of this forum.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer it when girls show off their natural beauty!
    No makeup for me
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Pendragons)
    so I know that girls/women/anyone really wear make up for themselves and not to get attention, but I find that guys at my school only really like girls that wear make-up?

I don't wear it, and I've never had any attention like that, although that may be because I'm a bit larger than most people's idea girl.

Anyway, is this true or is this just my school?
    Imo some girls look great without it.
    Other girls cna look ok, but make up can enhance their looks.

Imo many girls are unskilled and put far too much on.

A girl shold wear what she likes and not worry about the opinion of others in this matter, with or without.

Oh and if you had a wish list then it would be for someone who was good lucking with or without.

This thread gives me a glimmer of hope :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendragons)
    so I know that girls/women/anyone really wear make up for themselves and not to get attention, but I find that guys at my school only really like girls that wear make-up?
    If you asked any of them their preference it's likely most of them would say "I prefer my ladiez to be natural looking/wear less" but the reality is they just can't spot makeup when they see it half the time, or have decided that all girls look completely different without it so figure their best bet is to just pick the one with the strongest makeup game

(Original post by peanutbuttercup)
    Well I've noticed that I get more attention with no make up on. I still get attention when I am wearing a little make up (foundation, mascara) but probably double the amount without. Which is weird, because I always feel I look really tired without it. Make up can sometimes make girls look intimidating and unapproachable (which I know it does with me) whereas I guess no make up=simple & down to earth.
    I prefer girls with less makeup and the way I rationalise it is that girls that are already attractive are much more attractive if they're managing to look good without even really trying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.