Turn on thread page Beta

I have a horrible feeling Clinton will win watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    better go and write your will or emigrate then. Kuje your reasoning though, solid as a very unsolid thing.
    Oh I'm sorry, do you prefer people who defend those kinds of people? I went by reliable sources thank you very much. I never said Trump was better, he's not, he's also got a rape case against him, but her list is fckin ridiculous.

All you need is a small browse on WikiLeaks - the crap is endless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    M A G A
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ShannyMorrison)
    Oh I'm sorry, do you prefer people who defend those kinds of people? I went by reliable sources thank you very much. I never said Trump was better, he's not, he's also got a rape case against him, but her list is fckin ridiculous.

All you need is a small browse on WikiLeaks - the crap is endless.
    Think I will pass on your logic.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Clinton will definitely win. I'd prefer Trump, but meh.

ReputationRep:
    Think I will pass on your logic.
    Oh and what's yours? Let's vote for a sociopathic murderer because a narcissistic businessman is worse :hahaha: 'think I'll pass on that logic' mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Yeah, Clinton will definitely win. I'd prefer Trump, but meh.
    It's looking pretty bleak sadly, yeah she'll probably win.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Oh and what's yours? Let's vote for a sociopathic murderer because a narcissistic businessman is worse :hahaha: 'think I'll pass on that logic' mate
    I was just admiring you chain of reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    If Clinton wins she will become the most hated president in history. If Trump wins I reckon he will win over a lot of people by showing that the US means more to him than lining his pockets with blood money from Qatar and Saudi.

ReputationRep:
    I was just admiring you chain of reasoning.
    With enough sarcasm to sink a ship but oh well, that's politics. No one agrees on anything in politics.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.
    A combination of conspiracy theory nonsense, gross exaggeration and gratuitous misinterpretation.

Covering up a sex ring? Seriously? Protecting paedophiles? I assume you mean as a lawyer assigned to cases in a legal system where everyone, no matter how terrible the crime, it's entitled to legal representation.

Partially responsible for the creation of ISIS? Putting aside the fact that ISIS existed before the Iraq war and 9/11 the responsibility for creating a power vaccum (and it's debatable the extent to which US foreign policy is responsible for this btw) would fall pretty squarely on Bush.

There's a couple of sexual harassment and one semi-credible rape accusation against Bill Clinton though the most prominent one is rather odd in that the individual quite firmly denied it before later coming out to give the story. Nothing to do with Hillary though.

I really, really doubt that Hillary Clinton was involved in the death of Julian Assange's lawyer in London which was ruled an unsuspicious suicide.
    As for the doctor who was part of a team for one operation she had - she did commit suicide but given she was being indicted for medical misconduct, effectively corruption, that one doesn't seem all that strange. The rest of it sounds like the kind of bull that people spew just before they go on about how rich people and politicians are secretly lizards.

As for Bhengazi, we had the expensive and tedious hearings and we know it wasn't her fault - plenty of similar attacks happened whilst the Republicans have been in power and it was the republicans who voted against better embassy security. Nothing malicious on her part.

And yeah she deleted a lot of emails (Bush 'lost' millions of emails when he did the exact same thing btw) and mishandled confidential information for personal conviennece. That's *****y. But it's a mistake, not corruption or something done to try and hurt people.

ReputationRep:
    Covering up a sex ring? Seriously? Protecting paedophiles? I assume you mean as a lawyer assigned to cases in a legal system where everyone, no matter how terrible the crime, it's entitled to legal representation.

No. I am talking about the Podesta brothers actually.

Partially responsible for the creation of ISIS? Putting aside the fact that ISIS existed before the Iraq war and 9/11 the responsibility for creating a power vaccum (and it's debatable the extent to which US foreign policy is responsible for this btw) would fall pretty squarely on Bush.

She gave arms to the wrong people in troubled countries. ISIS didn't pull the weapons out their ar*se.

There's a couple of sexual harassment and one semi-credible rape accusation against Bill Clinton though the most prominent one is rather odd in that the individual quite firmly denied it before later coming out to give the story. Nothing to do with Hillary though.

She's thought to have raped a woman herself, actually. Also she condemned her husband so I don't give a damn, if you defend a rapist you are just as bad as the rapist. There were multiple rape cases against him, not just one.

I really, really doubt that Hillary Clinton was involved in the death of Julian Assange's lawyer in London which was ruled an unsuspicious suicide.
    As for the doctor who was part of a team for one operation she had - she did commit suicide but given she was being indicted for medical misconduct, effectively corruption, that one doesn't seem all that strange. The rest of it sounds like the kind of bull that people spew just before they go on about how rich people and politicians are secretly lizards.

She was involved. Everyone she's against gets killed off, either that or all her enemies just so happen to have suicidal tendencies. Money and power can buy you a lot of silence.

As for the Doctor, that's not the Doctor I was speaking of. I am talking of the male Doctor found with a gun wound to the back of the head.

As for lizards and all that other hollywood crap, I believe in things there are evidence of, not stupid bl*oody conspiracies. I'm not thick, I enjoy researching - there's a difference.

As for Bhengazi, we had the expensive and tedious hearings and we know it wasn't her fault - plenty of similar attacks happened whilst the Republicans have been in power and it was the republicans who voted against better embassy security. Nothing malicious on her part.

Fair enough, I will not argue you on this one as I agree with what you said to a fair extent.

And yeah she deleted a lot of emails (Bush 'lost' millions of emails when he did the exact same thing btw) and mishandled confidential information for personal conviennece. That's *****y. But it's a mistake, not corruption or something done to try and hurt people.

No. NO. How the actual hell do you accidentally ask your maid to print you off confidential stuff? How do you accidentally use a server you aren't meant to? Funny how it was all the emails containing controversial stuff that got deleted. Also, 30,000 is a bit of a big 'accident'. Accidents that big? Sounds too clumsy to be President.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anything about the woman? She's responsible for covering up a sex ring, for protecting paedophiles, she's partly responsible for the creation of ISIS and in turn mass immigration which lead to the EU Brexit

To the Clinton's name, there's 12 rapes (she may or may not have raped a woman, not yet proven), 121 mysterious deaths (including Assange's lawyer, her Doctor who threatened to expose her brain clot, 3 Navy seals and an Ambassador) and 30,000 emails.

Do you really think nukes mean a thing to that woman? I'd put money on it - that woman would kill her daughter to be president. I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but ignorance vs evil? I know what I'd want the least.
    You shouldn't speak loudly,dude. Mrs. Clinton doesn't like the truth. She and Obama do hate it. They also hate Wikileak, Snowden and Russia.

You aren't scared? They can make you disappear!

Name:  1478651930023.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  57.7 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    You shouldn't speak loudly,dude. Mrs. Clinton doesn't like the truth. She and Obama do hate it. They also hate Wikileak, Snowden and Russia.

You aren't scared? They can make you disappear!
    Your comment is perfection tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    The devil you know is better than the devil you don't, I guess
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Fair point
    With that attitude nothing would ever change. Including the poisonous corruption and Crony Capitalist/treacherous/law unto themselves MO of deep government in the US (of which the Clintons have, rightly or wrongly, become somewhat emblematic)

(Original post by WBZ144)
    even Crooked Hillary s better
    (Original post by nutz99)
    If Clinton wins she will become the most hated president in history
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    They can make you disappear!
    If it were just two individuals going toe to toe, in isolation, I'd have some time for this view WBZ144, but if one understands what her backers (masters) are capable of then one could never, in good conscience, adopt this position

If Clinton wins, the rest of the world is royally screwed, especially Europe
    Correct assessment. Thank God we avoided that particular catastrophe. We must now hope Trump's team are able to collar the shady forces in the Pentagon, and NATO by extension, and deescalate tensions with Russia and disentangle the US from the sectarian geopolitics of the Middle East. We must also hope that this serves as a populist wake up call to the elites, in general

ReputationRep:
    Im always so ****ing wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Its crazy i acutally said to my GF last night BEFORE polling closed that i thought either Hilary or Trump would win.. and whatdya know TRUMP WINS

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad that Trump won instead of crooked Clinton

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.