Turn on thread page Beta

Who is the sexiest Hilton? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i havent seen nicky either. but paris is N-I-C-E (especially in "A night in paris" - dont we just love the double meanings? )

ReputationRep:
    Just seen a picture of Paris in Daily Mail "weekend"
    Phwoar!

ReputationRep:
    niether are anything special. Not ugly though.

ReputationRep:
    Both of them are ugly dolls with hair like straw, and skin like an orange, who need to go out and learn a thing or two about the real world.

They could try eating a proper meal as well. Anorexia is really unappealing.

ReputationRep:
    Checkout RealPlayer - there's a clip about Paris:

She's been knocked about by that brute Nick Carter (formerly of The Backpassage Boys) and, as a result, looks rough as a dog. A sad, sad day.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Ive seen Paris in the flesh, shes not that hot, she looks like a skeleton with wet yellow stringie cotton wool on her head. Nicky is way hotter.

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the photo, definitely nicky but in real life, they look pretty much the same.

ReputationRep:
    neither of them are hot. they're too barbie like, too skinny, stringy bits of flesh that masquerade as women. if they put a bit of weight on then they'd be pretty

ReputationRep:
    damn, they are both fine

ReputationRep:
    Leeds City Hilton. That building. Phwoar!

*tumbleweed bounces across*

*bell chimes slowly*

I'll get me coat....

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea who they are. I was once trying to search for songs though and their video kept coming up? *confused* :confused:

ReputationRep:
    blatently nicky!! i cant belive Paris is winning, she looks awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Paris or Nicky?

My vote is for Nicky.
    Young and innocent!
    Mother Hilton.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.