Turn on thread page Beta

19 and never had a boyfriend before watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verrine)
    But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.
    We can now see why you haven't been in a relationship. What a horrible thing to say. They're not in control of their hair colour, or facial features. I'm sure they have a nicer personality than you to be honest! Yeah I know I sound rude but seriously , how can you put someone down because you think they're "ugly"? How would you like it if someone did that to you?

I'm not an ass. Even my friends said I'm one of the nicest person they know.

I guess some people can't handle a girl who knows what she wants from life.
    If you wasn't an a$$ you would treat guys better, you don't know the pressure of approaching a woman esp. when she's with her friends-that guy had guts. It is not their fault they're ugly (in your eyes at least), if you was really 'nice' you would politely turn them down, throwing a drink in his face is despicable. An 8/10 girl drops straight to a 3/10 with an ugly attitude which you clearly have, as well as a big ego-none of which are attractive in a woman.

How about you try approaching guys with your ugly attitude and see how far you get, take in this advice-it is the best you'll get. Peace. :hippie:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm now 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I'd say I'm at least an 8/10.

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly. The other week this boy asked me out in front of my friends, but he's ginger ....I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I was thinking of using tinder, and dating sites, but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.

I was thinking of getting into football because I think that might increase my chances, and at least ugly boys stay away from football.

Any advice guys?
    Not to sound rude or anything.. But the way you're behaving now and acting 'tough' in front of your friends by throwing juice at the poor guy will never get you a real true boyfriend.

Yes I'd agree that looks matter to an extent but it's not the major aspect of a relationship. So what if he's not the hottest guy on campus? So what if he has flaws? I'm pretty sure you have flaws too because no one here is perfect person.

Tbh, if you only want to date a guy because they're sexy, hot or whatever, then I'm sorry to say that relationship won't last long as the love between you guys would pretty much disappear sooner or later..

I suggest you change your game around and stop going for guys based on looks purely and look at what their personality, hobbies etc etc are like and if you guys are compatible..

ReputationRep:
    I really want a pet unicorn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    I really want a pet unicorn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQ...utu.be&t=2m37s

(Original post by starfab)
    You threw your juice over him?! :damnmate:why?
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...99/596/986.jpg

ReputationRep:
    1/10 would not read again

ReputationRep:
    Because it was really embarrassing. It was in front of my friends, I don't know what gave him the idea I liked him. I don't go for ugly boys. at least the juice matched his hair
    This is why you don't have a boyfriend.Because nobody wants to ask you if they are going to get juice thrown all over them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm now 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I'd say I'm at least an 8/10.

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly. The other week this boy asked me out in front of my friends, but he's ginger ....I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I was thinking of using tinder, and dating sites, but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.

I was thinking of getting into football because I think that might increase my chances, and at least ugly boys stay away from football.

Any advice guys?
    maybe you could be nicer so 'better guys' would be interested in u? a lot of guys look for personality
    For example, the fact that u threw juice ova the ginger guy is kinda mean, cos imagine how you'd feel if ur crush threw juice at u cos ur not 'good enough'.
    Also, a 'better looking' guy might be put off when he sees you doing stuff like throwing juice ova someone who just confessed to u, instead he might avoid u.
    So as an advice, maybe you can think before u act?

That's just my advice from a girl's point of view

ReputationRep:
    Because it was really embarrassing. It was in front of my friends, I don't know what gave him the idea I liked him. I don't go for ugly boys. at least the juice matched his hair
    But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.
    im pretty sure your ugly yourself, otherwise you wont be cyring for help on how to get a bf you low life

ReputationRep:
    I'm a nice person so I expect people to be nice back.

".I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive"

"He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him."

"He's just a joke."

"full of pervs who aren't good looking."

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy

Any advice guys?
    Yes; invest in a lot of vibrators, because with an attitude like yours you're never going to get the real D. Sure as **** wouldn't get me sticking around.

ReputationRep:

Any advice guys?
    After reading this I understand why you don't have a boyfriend, tbqh. Stop putting men down for the way they look - if I was a guy I'd stay as far away from you as possible. What you did to that kid was unacceptable. You should be ashamed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    maybe you could be nicer so 'better guys' would be interested in u? a lot of guys look for personality
    For example, the fact that u threw juice ova the ginger guy is kinda mean, cos imagine how you'd feel if ur crush threw juice at u cos ur not 'good enough'.
    Also, a 'better looking' guy might be put off when he sees you doing stuff like throwing juice ova someone who just confessed to u, instead he might avoid u.
    So as an advice, maybe you can think before u act?

That's just my advice from a girl's point of view
    It doesn't matter if you're male or female, it's fair to say OP is a bully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    It doesn't matter if you're male or female, it's fair to say OP is a bully.
    the main point is: she should be nicer
    yeah gender doesn't matter at all in this case, but OP is talking about guys

ReputationRep:
    the main point is: she should be nicer
    yeah gender doesn't matter at all in this case, but OP is talking about guys
    Yeah, my statement was really bitter but the bitterness was aimed at the OP not you.

Apologies xx

If she poured a drink over my brothers I'd be furious, not that they would approach someone who lacks basic respect for the people around her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    Yeah, my statement was really bitter but the bitterness was aimed at the OP not you.

Apologies xx
    oh it's fine dw
    OP should realise what she's doing tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    The right person will come. Just give it time. I'm 19 too and only ever had one gf which was when I was 6.

Btw, maybe's you can't get a bf because of how you treat others. As an example, throwing your juice over a guy who asked you out. I sure as hell wouldn't wanna be with a girl who treats others with disrespect.
    Right...

ReputationRep:
    oh it's fine dw
    OP should realise what she's doing tbh
    Agreed, my heart goes out to the kid who got a drink poured on him. This ain't Mean Girls smh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at least an 8/10.
    You aint

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly.
    This is why

He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.
    And this

I was wondering if anyone had any advice.
    Get over yourself

but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.
    And stuck up people like you

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.