Turn on thread page Beta

Did you vote Brexit, but hate Trump? watch

ReputationRep:
    I vote for Trump
    :mob::mob::mob:
    Kick all the muzlims out!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Im muslim myself so no hate :hide:and im jk just incase any of you cant take a joke
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I ain't askin bout da remain :unimpressed:
    no offense though, they shoulda voted Leave

ReputationRep:
    I don't even see how Trump and Brexit go hand in hand...

Trump openly does not care about minorities and immigrants and the working/middle class. And he roused hatred and violence, thrived off of division, and brought the KKK out in strides. His success merely relied on white racists; as well as classists, homophobes and maybe even chauvinists, for his idea of a great country in the short term (4 years).

Brexit on the other hand is not even a person...it's a condition, which people from various backgrounds chose, not just white nationalists, but working class people from all races, for the betterment of UK in the long run.

I also think it's unfair to pin white nationalism on UK voting Brexit when most of the UK is white...

most of the USA is NOT white. So when you see racism that's pretty shocking because they refuse to move forward despite being surrounded by minorities. If Hillary wasn't a snake she would've gained the solid accumulation of the minority (black, Asian, Muslim, women, brown/Hispanic/American Indian) vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    its not but couldnt be arsed less because i dont live in America and I don't really wanaa visit anymore
    It doesn't matter if you don't live in america, this is insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    It doesn't matter if you don't live in america, this is insane
    lol yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I vote for Trump
    :mob::mob::mob:
    Kick all the muzlims out!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Im muslim myself so no hate :hide:and im jk just incase any of you cant take a joke

No he wants to kick Mexicans out and not let muslims in

and at this point he probably will :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I voted Brexit and Trump is just not a good candidate for presidency. He seems to have few particular ideas, just meaningless catchphrases and outlandish stuff that will never, and should never, be passed.
    His tone has already changed from the campaign!

ReputationRep:
    Voted for Brexit and prefer Trump over Clinton any day of the week. I think the people that outright hate Trump ate up the blatantly Clinton-paid media coverage and never ever gave him a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    I voted Remain, AND I hate Trump.

Shocker?
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    I voted Leave and I find Trump revolting. He's a piece of crap, and so are his supporters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luneth)
    I think the people that outright hate Trump ate up the blatantly Clinton-paid media coverage
    What propaganda? What are you claiming they said that he didn't actually do?

It sounds like you're completely brainwashed. Trump supporters love to whiney about the media, cry about how everything is rigged and corrupt... if that was true, how did he win?

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate anyone :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    I voted leave because I agreed with alot of what Independent minded Conservatives were saying like Steve Hilton.

I couldnt care less about the racist arguments made by farage or NHS figure presented by bumbling idiot Boris.

My main concerns about the EU were cost, lack of transparency in decision making and loss of national sovereignty.

I dont support hard brexit and the loss in the value of Sterling has made me seriously reconsider my vote.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.