Donald Trumps Positives Watch

DavidSilvaMCFC
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's on record for saying things int he past that completely contradict the stuff he has said in order to get into power, so maybe he won't be as Far-Right as people think. There were other Republican candidates such as Cruz who are probably more Right-Wing they just watched their mouths.
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The only positive I can think of is that it seems he'll ease tensions with Russia, but then again, it could manifest itself as appeasement which ultimately leads to Russia absorbing former territories. He's already showing himself as a bit of a pawn to Putin.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Richard.T)
Could someone write me a essay about positives on Donald trump as i like the guy but don't know many positives.
His wife and daughter.
username2228735
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  Tax reforms.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  269.9 KB
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
NYT is blowing the notion of Trump winning on the back of sexism and racism out of the water, Trump got a bigger vote share in ALL ethnic demographics than Romney, and only lost 1% of Women

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...xit-polls.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cherub012
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're pro life, he's against abortion.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Cherub012)
If you're pro life, he's against abortion.
I think he isn't really, he was just trying to keep the Evangelical vote safe, I don't think he wants Roe v Wade overturning at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applepiex3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's so funny.
Teddysmith123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Positive about trump... he's made the new season of South Park really funny with his free material...
S27
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Undefeated at Wrestlemania
ManiaMuse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Teddysmith123)
Positive about trump... he's made the new season of South Park really funny with his free material...
Well tonight's episode of South Park is called "The Very First Gentleman"....guessing they were expecting a different result!
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
His main positives would be his stance on foreign policy and seemingly indicating a more isolationist approach. He may be more likely to remain allied with nations in the Middle East, despite having dictators, as long as they promote American interests. He may ally with Putin for instance and Assad to compromise and destroy ISIS. On the face of it he has no interest in invading the Middle East.

Business and finance may dictate trade agreements, rather than social policy.

He may have shown that you can be elected without requiring special interest backing, meaning he may take a tougher stance on corporations.

As someone who disliked the Republican party rather than Trump himself, he may feel less pressure to bow to standard Republican demands.
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He doesn't delete emails
wolfmoon88
Report 2 years ago
his hair looks cool :rofl:
neal95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by drowzee)
This is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen. Do you know what happens if a country has a low gdp? A worse off economy, so more unemployment. As for foreign investment, how is that not important? Foreign investment creates more jobs. How do you expect people to have a "normal lifestyle" if the economy is in utter ****?
That might be the case but ultimately it means jack **** what you think. The American people wanted jobs brought home. I think you underestimate the economic power of America. They could easily create a lot of jobs at home. The economy will never go to utter ****. It's people like you who have no knowledge of the financial markets that basically spout a load of **** and scaremonger, sharing posts on Facebook which you have know background knowledge off. Let's see what happens. UnLike people of your ilk, I won't judge Donald trump until he takes office and neither will I disparage his voters
Cherub012
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
I think he isn't really, he was just trying to keep the Evangelical vote safe, I don't think he wants Roe v Wade overturning at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
But aren't there more pro life Americans in 2016?
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Cherub012)
But aren't there more pro life Americans in 2016?
I have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emz99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by retro_turtles)
He doesn't delete emails
Lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (117)
14.1%
Excited (82)
9.88%
Worried (155)
18.67%
Terrified (191)
23.01%
Meh (55)
6.63%
Confused (24)
2.89%