2016- The year of victory to Right Wing fascist bigotry. Watch

Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
Eww, David Cameron.
Ironically as a centre leftist in one way I would even go to say I miss Cameron. I know there was the horrible cruel IDS war on the poor, cuts to welfare, disabled being stripped of benefits and fored to work, unemployed being left destitute for many months because they were a minute late to the Jobcentre But under May things are set to get far far worse for Britians needy and disabled, much harsher welfare reforms are in the pipeline, reforms that would not even have happened under Cameron.
May is likely to bring back her anti-EU zealot IDS to run the welfare system again. Things are set to get worse, very worse.

Yes I loath the Tories but I think Cameron was the lesser of the two evils.
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
Ironically as a centre leftist in one way I would even go to say I miss Cameron. I know there was the horrible cruel IDS war on the poor, cuts to welfare, disabled being stripped of benefits and fored to work, unemployed being left destitute for many months because they were a minute late to the Jobcentre But under May things are set to get far far worse for Britians needy and disabled, much harsher welfare reforms are in the pipeline, reforms that would not even have happened under Cameron.
May is likely to bring back her anti-EU zealot IDS to run the welfare system again. Things are set to get worse, very worse.

Yes I loath the Tories but I think Cameron was the lesser of the two evils.
I just didn't like his face. :rofl:

But, PROSM
Cato the Elder
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Shabalala)
You never fail to amaze me with your over dramatisation, self righteousness and stupidity.

You are a living, walking, breathing example of why under 18's shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Come back when you have grown up and matured.
Amen.
username1373182
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well, this is the stupidest **** I've seen all day.
username1373182
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
May is a fantastic prime minister. She is already much more popular than David Cameron and she has real solutions to problems. She is good. Will be getting my vote next election should she be running.
Mekkiii
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Whenever I see a stupid post in this forum, i just ctrl+f "Ambitious1999" and its bound to being from your mouth.
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by abrack)
May is a fantastic prime minister. She is already much more popular than David Cameron and she has real solutions to problems. She is good. Will be getting my vote next election should she be running.
Popularity at the start of a tenure us not comparable to at the end of the tenure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ambitious1999
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by abrack)
May is a Trump supporter. Merkel was quick to be critical of Trump and so was Jeremy Corbyn. But May instead chose to admit she had a special relationship with Trump. Although I could not have been surprised.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b020461a1e8713
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
May is a Trump supporter. Merkel was quick to be critical of Trump and so was Jeremy Corbyn. But May instead chose to admit she had a special relationship with Trump. Although I could not have been surprised.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b020461a1e8713
May's statement will have been written ages ago with a blank space awaiting the name to put in

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.83%
Excited (144)
8.84%
Worried (295)
18.11%
Terrified (367)
22.53%
Meh (149)
9.15%
Confused (35)
2.15%