The Student Room Group

Extremely good looking but bullied by girls

Scroll to see replies

Nope
You don't have to be "ugly" in order to bullied. Self consciously you're trying to link the two, making yourself believe that with beauty you should not have been treated like that.

Perhaps you should do something about the bullying and seek help because it may cause distress or trauma in the future.

People are rotten. You didn't deserve to be bullied and its okay, you're not alone. It will all get better.
Original post by NobleLeather
Hi, ever since I was a child, I have been bullied by girls in many different ways like mocking me when I speak as well as yelling at me, insulting me when I try to slightly joke with them in a friendly manner, shutting me up when I try to speak to them first.

Also, female classmates deleting my friend requests on social media and dozens of them ignoring me when I only just enquire how have they been.

I have not tried to be in a relationship with a girl or even be friends but just to establish a friendly rapport with one. A normal friendly civilized exchange between two people who see each other everyday. It has been impossible for me to do this.

However, female and male adults are always fawning over me. Always telling me how good looking I'm to the point where I can't meet an adult without them first commenting on my looks.

I'm not bragging nor will I gain anything from bragging on an Internet forum. Nor am I asking for your opinion on my looks. I just want someone to make sense of why I have been bullied and ignored so mercilessly.

I had a mate like this. He was quite a good looking lad and quite popular but all the girls used to make fun of him and bully him all because he stood up against another popular guy that was taking the piss out of him cos he was adopted.

Maybe's these girls feel threatened by you? Or maybe's there's a certain characteristic that they don't like about you? Either way, just do your best to ignore them. They will mature eventually and grow out of being *****es to other people.
Original post by Applepiex3
You don't have to be "ugly" in order to bullied. Self consciously you're trying to link the two, making yourself believe that with beauty you should not have been treated like that.

Perhaps you should do something about the bullying and seek help because it may cause distress or trauma in the future.

People are rotten. You didn't deserve to be bullied and its okay, you're not alone. It will all get better.

True, thank you for your support.
Nope

Either you know a lot of *******s with vaginas or you're doing something to rub them up the wrong way; how old are you?
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
I had a mate like this. He was quite a good looking lad and quite popular but all the girls used to make fun of him and bully him all because he stood up against another popular guy that was taking the piss out of him cos he was adopted.

Maybe's these girls feel threatened by you? Or maybe's there's a certain characteristic that they don't like about you? Either way, just do your best to ignore them. They will mature eventually and grow out of being *****es to other people.

It's possible.

Yup, best to ignore them, let them wallow in their nastiness. Thank you.
It's possible.

Yup, best to ignore them, let them wallow in their nastiness. Thank you.

No problem mate :smile:
Well, most likely the first one, my classmate who I complained to about this and knows most of the girls said: these are not really girls, proper girls.

I'm 21 but most of this happened during my teen years.
Maybe they think you're a dick because you're good looking so they pre-emptively reject you
Hi, ever since I was a child, I have been bullied by girls in many different ways like mocking me when I speak as well as yelling at me, insulting me when I try to slightly joke with them in a friendly manner, shutting me up when I try to speak to them first.

Also, female classmates deleting my friend requests on social media and dozens of them ignoring me when I only just enquire how have they been.

I have not tried to be in a relationship with a girl or even be friends but just to establish a friendly rapport with one. A normal friendly civilized exchange between two people who see each other everyday. It has been impossible for me to do this.

However, female and male adults are always fawning over me. Always telling me how good looking I'm to the point where I can't meet an adult without them first commenting on my looks.

I'm not bragging nor will I gain anything from bragging on an Internet forum. Nor am I asking for your opinion on my looks. I just want someone to make sense of why I have been bullied and ignored so mercilessly.

to be honest- i'd just ignore them, you can tell clearly that they were/are jelous and just need to make themselves feel better in some way.

if people are fawning over you- use that as a good thing and dont think of it negativly.
i'm sure you're a nice guy- they dont deserve you :smile:

in terms of if you're trying to find someone to date or have a relationship with- sometimes girls flirt by jokingly messing around? i know i flirt by messing around and teasing the guy?
or they are just plain b*****s and in that case- we dont need them :smile:

You'll find someone one day though! it's just patience!
if you want to talk feel free to pm me :smile:

(Sorry for the typos- Im tired :lol:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
to be honest- i'd just ignore them, you can tell clearly that they were/are jelous and just need to make themselves feel better in some way.

if people are fawning over you- use that as a good thing and dont think of it negativly.
i'm sure you're a nice guy- they dont deserve you :smile:

in terms of if you're trying to find someone to date or have a relationship with- sometimes girls flirt by jokingly messing around? i know i flirt by messing around and teasing the guy?
or they are just plain b*****s and in that case- we dont need them :smile:

You'll find someone one day though! it's just patience!
if you want to talk feel free to pm me :smile:

(Sorry for the typos- Im tired :lol:)

Good points, thank you.
I reckon this is a troll thread. No matter how good looking you are, not every adult is going to compliment you on your looks without even knowing you.
Then you need to eliminate what the other causes of negative reactions may be.

A couple of examples-
Your behaviour/ demeanour?
Your attitudes/ beliefs?
Your sense of style?
Hygiene?

It is a possibility that it's them. But if you are receiving negative reactions from so many others, then the likelihood is that it's coming from your end, rather than theirs.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Then you need to eliminate what the other causes of negative reactions may be.

A couple of examples-
Your behaviour/ demeanour?
Your attitudes/ beliefs?
Your sense of style?
Hygiene?

It is a possibility that it's them. But if you are receiving negative reactions from so many others, then the likelihood is that it's coming from your end, rather than theirs.

I could only think of one thing; I'm too nice and non-aggressive. This makes me an easy target.

Most girls are just evil, jealous *****es and that is a sad fact of life
My whole life girls/women have always given me dirty looks. I could turn my back for 1 second or look in my bag for something and when i look back at them unexpectedly i catch them giving me the most filthy looks even from female managers and supervisors at work but they never say anything they just act as if everything is normal. It really annoys me especially if they are unattractive themselves but i never confront them about it. And another way jealous, insecure girls like putting each other down is critisizing another girl about the way they look, how they dress, the way they speak, etc, etc, i could go on forever.
But they love telling me how i should dress better, wear a better fitting bra, wear make up, change my hairstyle when i never asked them for their advice or fashion tips. But girls/women who critisize others are always in miserable relationships and even if they look better than me and esoecially the one's that critisized the way i dress i am the one that men always notice or ask me out on the streets and not them.

So their opinion is not valid to me. I never critisize others on how they look even if they do look terrible because it is not my place to judge other girls in that way and as i said before girls who do that to each other are really not happy with themselves or are in miserable relationships so this is the only way they can feel good about themselves and bringing other girls down is the only power they think they have and it makes them happy to be nasty to others

Well i am glad that other people tell you how good looking you are and it is not bragging to tell people this. It's just a fact of life that people love commenting on how good you look.
Girls will be girls nothing you can do to change them, just be grateful you are not bitter and as miserable as they clearly are.
And it has nothing to do with you being arrogant or your personality or anything else but it has everything to do with someone just not liking the way you look or your face so they will find any excuse to try to put you down so i do not try to change for other people, if someone does not like me that is their problem not mine.

People have always hated me because of the way i look. Sometimes people like me in the beginning then after a week, a few weeks or a few months they seem to hate my guts and that's men and women because in this day and age men act more effeminate and actually act like girls with the *****ing, holding grudges for long periods of time, etc. I have even caught men giving me dirty looks sometimes which is weird. I thought only girls did that
But being nice and polite to people which i always am seems to make people hate you even more. Sometimes people take an instant dislike to you because of how you look or if you are prettier than they are. As i have had this a lot but i just get pleasure in knowing that they are like this because they do not like themselves and have lots of personal problems and the horrible way they treat others will come back on them.
I could only think of one thing; I'm too nice and non-aggressive. This makes me an easy target.

If you receive a lot of negative reaction from other people and are bullied it is never your fault or anything you do. You can not change your face as i always belived if i had plastic surgery i would be treated different by people but i would never try to have any plastic surgery to change the way i look as people must learn to accept the way i look.
So people always want to try to blame you for other people's bad behaviour but it is not your fault and if you are too nice and non aggressive so what ? It's not a crime and you should never think about changing to an aggressive person unless someone physically bullies you.
As i would never allow anyone to physically bully me but that has never happened to me at school but only with a new neighbour who moved in years ago who did not like the way i looked and tried to bully me as she thought i was an easy target but standing up to her did not work as she kept it up for years but eventually she left me alone.
Sometimes girls/women are just pure evil and nothing you do will stop them picking on you so no point trying to change or reason with them.
Their just jealous idiots or mentally ill in some way
Original post by Anonymous
I reckon this is a troll thread. No matter how good looking you are, not every adult is going to compliment you on your looks without even knowing you.

Actually they do because i have always had random strangers approaching me to tell me how good looking i am and asking me out on the street and other places but i do not believe that i am anything special but other people seem to think so so it is not a troll thread
Girls love hanging out with the best looking girls... I bet its more your personality.
Original post by Judge Jules
Most girls are just evil, jealous *****es and that is a sad fact of life
My whole life girls/women have always given me dirty looks. I could turn my back for 1 second or look in my bag for something and when i look back at them unexpectedly i catch them giving me the most filthy looks even from female managers and supervisors at work but they never say anything they just act as if everything is normal. It really annoys me especially if they are unattractive themselves but i never confront them about it. And another way jealous, insecure girls like putting each other down is critisizing another girl about the way they look, how they dress, the way they speak, etc, etc, i could go on forever.
But they love telling me how i should dress better, wear a better fitting bra, wear make up, change my hairstyle when i never asked them for their advice or fashion tips. But girls/women who critisize others are always in miserable relationships and even if they look better than me and esoecially the one's that critisized the way i dress i am the one that men always notice or ask me out on the streets and not them.

So their opinion is not valid to me. I never critisize others on how they look even if they do look terrible because it is not my place to judge other girls in that way and as i said before girls who do that to each other are really not happy with themselves or are in miserable relationships so this is the only way they can feel good about themselves and bringing other girls down is the only power they think they have and it makes them happy to be nasty to others

Well i am glad that other people tell you how good looking you are and it is not bragging to tell people this. It's just a fact of life that people love commenting on how good you look.
Girls will be girls nothing you can do to change them, just be grateful you are not bitter and as miserable as they clearly are.
And it has nothing to do with you being arrogant or your personality or anything else but it has everything to do with someone just not liking the way you look or your face so they will find any excuse to try to put you down so i do not try to change for other people, if someone does not like me that is their problem not mine.

People have always hated me because of the way i look. Sometimes people like me in the beginning then after a week, a few weeks or a few months they seem to hate my guts and that's men and women because in this day and age men act more effeminate and actually act like girls with the *****ing, holding grudges for long periods of time, etc. I have even caught men giving me dirty looks sometimes which is weird. I thought only girls did that
But being nice and polite to people which i always am seems to make people hate you even more. Sometimes people take an instant dislike to you because of how you look or if you are prettier than they are. As i have had this a lot but i just get pleasure in knowing that they are like this because they do not like themselves and have lots of personal problems and the horrible way they treat others will come back on them.

Well said. They're miserable and bitter. Their bullying won't really give them any benefit or power. No one can have power over you just by being rude to you. And if they think that, they're deluded.
Original post by Judge Jules
If you receive a lot of negative reaction from other people and are bullied it is never your fault or anything you do. You can not change your face as i always belived if i had plastic surgery i would be treated different by people but i would never try to have any plastic surgery to change the way i look as people must learn to accept the way i look.
So people always want to try to blame you for other people's bad behaviour but it is not your fault and if you are too nice and non aggressive so what ? It's not a crime and you should never think about changing to an aggressive person unless someone physically bullies you.
As i would never allow anyone to physically bully me but that has never happened to me at school but only with a new neighbour who moved in years ago who did not like the way i looked and tried to bully me as she thought i was an easy target but standing up to her did not work as she kept it up for years but eventually she left me alone.
Sometimes girls/women are just pure evil and nothing you do will stop them picking on you so no point trying to change or reason with them.
Their just jealous idiots or mentally ill in some way

Yup. True.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending