Turn on thread page Beta

If all TSR users got together... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    if someone is crying and grouphugging at the same time... it's Reachin4TheStars
    Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
    Rhaenys10 will be the one fiercely arguing close up in someone's face
    @tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits
    SpiritSharD will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
    hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
    retro_turtles will be the one in the room sipping tea :|
    CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|
    Pretty accurate lol

ReputationRep:
    Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
    @tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits
    SpiritSharD will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
    hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
    CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|
    Wrong. I'd be chatting around with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    It would be fun hard to do but fun

ReputationRep:
    Wait...

Spoiler:
    Show

CheeseIsVeg is a GIRL?!?!?!?!
    Spoiler:
    Show

:getmecoat:

Sorry
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Tbh Charlotte49 identified us immediately at the train station during mod meet :rofl:

So, I'd say pretty easily.
    I think something about the ST screams internet people
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    yea cleared soz

nah. I'd be keeping tingtox away from our table
    :rofl: :rofl: good

ReputationRep:
    Accurate lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably eating a packet of bourbons with a cup of tea in a corner.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I think I could distinguish a few that I talk to regularly on here, but then it'd probably get to the point where I'd be too drunk to care

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Nah, people on TSR don't go out :rofl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nah, people on TSR don't go out :rofl:
    Speak for yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AlexFam What would you do? :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Banana00)
    Wait...

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry
    Lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I must have more players

ReputationRep:
    awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!! thank youuu so much
    that made my day, thank youu, your lovely and i do cry alot loool, hormones eh
    im going back to visit secondary school today, at lunchtime

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in the kitchen.. with all the guys who make threads complaining about why girls don't date them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    I'll be in the kitchen.. with all the guys who make threads complaining about why girls don't date them.

Nah.. you'd be on your tablet drooling over pictures of Elliot Rodger.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone but hwilliams11 would recognise me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Nah.. you'd be on your tablet drooling over pictures of Elliot Rodger.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Lol
    I'm no longer the last to know.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.