ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah obvs I'm a badass, obvs I'm learning it from somebody :teehee: :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

You're as badass as my mum.... which isn't very badass at all :mmm: Don't even go into that again... every single time you talk to me you end up leading the conversation down that route :facepalm:

btw, you forgot about me :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Spoiler:
    Show

You're as badass as my mum.... which isn't very badass at all :mmm: Don't even go into that again... every single time you talk to me you end up leading the conversation down that route :facepalm:

btw, you forgot about me :unimpressed:

Spoiler:
    Show

Ahaha looll, I'm aactually a badass due to him unoe :rofl: Ahaha obvs that route will stay in that route forever.. it won't change :rofl:

Nah mate, u forgot about me, :rofl:

(Original post by tamil fever)
    seeing something in the corners of my room when its dark(so glad I've haven't seen anything yet)
    being in small spaces basically I am claustrophobic and that has happened before
    I swear I am aswell, felt like I was gonna pass out literally at school once coz it was crowded, and a few days ago I started feeling weird just waiting to go in class ://

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ahaha looll, I'm aactually a badass due to him unoe :rofl: Ahaha obvs that route will stay in that route forever.. it won't change :rofl:

Nah mate, u forgot about me, :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You don't know him. Stop pretending lol. Oh shush

I messaged you last mate :hand:

if you really care, you'll pm me now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I swear I am aswell, felt like I was gonna pass out literally at school once coz it was crowded, and a few days ago I started feeling weird just waiting to go in class ://
    Lool, are you for real?
    So u don't like the dark or space? :rofl:

(Original post by Qaz25)
    Spoiler:
    Show

You don't know him. Stop pretending lol. Oh shush

I messaged you last mate :hand:

if you really care, you'll pm me now :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I do know him, he's at my home rn :rofl: Lool,

Lool, well i message you the second last :rofl:

I cbaaa,

ReputationRep:
    Clowns , hate ****ing clowns
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    .. greatest fear, and has it come true?

Spoiler:
    Show

I have a pretty ridiculous fear of spiders, and kinda scared of heights :lol:

Yeah, and I'm alive, thankfully. :ahee:

What's yours?
    there is a really long list of my fears !! ,o_o

Lool, are you for real?
    So u don't like the dark or space? :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

I do know him, he's at my home rn :rofl: Lool,

Lool, well i message you the second last :rofl:

I cbaaa,

Yeah

what? it has nothing to do with dark lol, its like yknow when theres a lot of ppl around and it gets really humid and its really loud, I start to like feel weird and i dont like tight spaces either, my brain just freaks tf out and I start panicking etc :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah

what? it has nothing to do with dark lol, its like yknow when theres a lot of ppl around and it gets really humid and its really loud, I start to like feel weird and i dont like tight spaces either, my brain just freaks tf out and I start panicking etc :/
    Ohh oki, sorry.

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't panic, stay cool, drink paani,

sorry to hear that.Being claustrophobic totally sucks.
    I was in the hall and there was a lot of people.I started getting hot and couldn't breathe.And then when I stepped outside the teachers were forcing me to go back inside.I told them I had claustrophobia and they didn't believe me.They don't take it seriously nowadays because so much people say it even-though they are not claustrophobic

ReputationRep:
    My biggest fear is probably not having any control of my body when I know I'm in a bad situation like if i see something like someone running towards me who will hurt me or something and me not being able to run fast enough or move away from that danger which finds myself automatically frozen or stuck therefore not being able to get out…. sounds weird, I know, but true hasn't happened to me in reality but I've had nightmares…. lol.

sorry to hear that.Being claustrophobic totally sucks.
    I was in the hall and there was a lot of people.I started getting hot and couldn't breathe.And then when I stepped outside the teachers were forcing me to go back inside.I told them I had claustrophobia and they didn't believe me.They don't take it seriously nowadays because so much people say it even-though they are not claustrophobic
    Its okay
    oh yeah assembly's for me aswell, they make us sit on the floor lol and even though the hall is MASSIVE, it still is odd when there's so many ppl there, I dont think I'm severely claustrophobic but deep down I know there definitely is something present :/ and yeah it sucks

Ohh oki, sorry.

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't panic, stay cool, drink paani,

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah thats what I did that day, I started washing my face and drinking water lol luckily i wasnt too far away, I think its coz Im not really hydrated most of the time :lol: :/

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah thats what I did that day, I started washing my face and drinking water lol luckily i wasnt too far away, I think its coz Im not really hydrated most of the time :lol: :/

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry hamza, i read it properly now Don't worry and don't stress, everything will be fine

Its okay
    oh yeah assembly's for me aswell, they make us sit on the floor lol and even though the hall is MASSIVE, it still is odd when there's so many ppl there, I dont think I'm severely claustrophobic but deep down I know there definitely is something present :/ and yeah it sucks
    same
    i always say"move or am gonna kill u if i die"or "move i need space to breathe"
    but not literally lol.my friends all know am claustrophobic
    i was thinking when am older to try to get over claustrophobia by locking myself in a coffin but i will need someone i trust to open it if i really think am gonna die

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry hamza, i read it properly now Don't worry and don't stress, everything will be fine

Spoiler:
    Show

Its not coz of stress tho but thanks :hugs:

same
    i always say"move or am gonna kill u if i die"or "move i need space to breathe"
    but not literally lol.my friends all know am claustrophobic
    i was thinking when am older to try to get over claustrophobia by locking myself in a coffin but i will need someone i trust to open it if i really think am gonna die
    Haha, nah my friends dont know, well I told 'em a couple times about the passing out incident but it wasn't a serious conversation lol

Im glad they understand

and omg that sounds scaryy I acc think i'd die lol and yeah, definitely someone trustworthy!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep Paralysis is one of my biggest fears

ReputationRep:
    Basically yeh.

You know bloody marry fam?

man said that at 12am three times uno (idk how man was feeling boss that day)

anyways tensions were rising. I could feel a tingly sensation in my bum. It was deep.

Expecting to see bloody marry in the corner of my eye.
    BUT.

I zoned out for a sec and next thing uno instead of bloody marry its my fricken mum whipping me with her dads belt saying why im up at this time.

(I still to this day dk why my mum had her dads belt but thats a story for another day)

anyways I have a fear of ladybirds.

bye.

ReputationRep:
    Also, the fear of the unknown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    too scared to go within 2mm
    I can't go near them to kill them. What I do ,if it's on the wall, is I throw a kettle full of boiling water over it. Just throw the water at the wall. Kills it instantly, even the monster size ones. It has to be boiling though; they seem able to withstand just very hot somehow. As much as I hate them and i'm terrified of them I wouldn't want it to suffer in agony.

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.