Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Relationship Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Do you hate me?

(Sorry I forgot to send you a birthday card this year )
    I hate you because you didn't send me a card

Spoiler:
    Show
    of course I don't hate you, silly.

ReputationRep:
    Not interested in being used and abused again. I've a German shepherd and 2 guinea pigs (<3), I am fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Will have been with my bf for 8 years in January next year and we're getting married in July 2017. Sounds soppy but I knew from very early on that he was the one I wanted to be with. He's not perfect and he annoys the hell out of me at times and knows how to wind me up but he's the only person I've ever 100% clicked with on every level and I feel like I couldn't find someone more suited to me and he loves cats as much as me :teehee:
    Cutest thing evvverr <3

(Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Relationship... umm.... searching for information..................... .....error12322:..unknown word detected..... :toofunny:
    Lol aww butterfly ..u will find your special one soon <3

(Original post by UWS)
    I am Master of the Friendzone for a reason.
    ..why is that ? :rolleyes::beard:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Not interested in being used and abused again. I've a German shepherd and 2 guinea pigs (<3), I am fine.
    I'm assuming u have had bad experiences in the past .:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    I doubt it tbh, but thanks for the ray of faith
    Oh don't be silly :hugs::jumphug:
    Ur not gonna stay alone forever now are you...everyone needs someone to support them xx
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I am Master of the Friendzone for a reason.
    I feel that pain to mate litterallyngot nominated for "most freindzoned" at my college prom.
    Sad thing is I didn't even win haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.