Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Would Somalian girls go for south Asian guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Lol why the consolation emoticon? Im not missing out on anything :rofl:
    Hamza innit im full somali yet half paki hamza772000 :yep:

What are you tryna prove Ayaz :haughty:
    Hahaha lol you maybe upset idk
    How the hell are you full somali as well as half paki , you are definitely 1 weird girl :yep:
    Im not trynna prove anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most somalian guys are ugly dont worry OP I think you can beat them any time.

Im somali and i have never ever found a south asian guy in real life (like in person) attractive I havent seen any which i'd regard husband material. I have never seen a South Asian and Somali couple. I've seen somali and everything else but not south asian. (i've seen somali and oriental asian those that count? :dontknow:
    BUT and this is a big but my view or taste can change maybe, and not all somali girls think the same.

and yes i agree with you somali girls are hot :sexface:
    Lies, lies everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lies, lies everywhere.
    WTF bruh what have i said thats a lie? You seriously believe all south asian guys are hot wtf.

ReputationRep:
    this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Hahaha lol you maybe upset idk
    How the hell are you full somali as well as half paki , you are definitely 1 weird girl :yep:
    Im not trynna prove anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am full somali and half pakistani :hmmm:
    Good

ReputationRep:
    I agree, they are stunners. But yes, I reckon they will.

ReputationRep:
    I am full somali and half pakistani :hmmm:
    Good
    Naaa:hand: just full somali :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im somali and i have never ever found a south asian guy in real life (like in person) attractive I havent seen any which i'd regard husband material. I have never seen a South Asian and Somali couple. I've seen somali and everything else but not south asian. (i've seen somali and oriental asian those that count? :dontknow:
    BUT and this is a big but my view or taste can change maybe, and not all somali girls think the same.

and yes i agree with you somali girls are hot :sexface:
    Is there any reason you don't find them attractive? Like just down to looks or their personality and attitude?

Have you heard of other Somali girl s finding south Asian guys attractive?

Hahaha, they are amazing :mmm:

south Asian and a somalian would make such an odd couple lol. This is the first I've heard of an Asian being attracted to a Somalian
    lol I guess I'm different to other Asians then :lol: idk, I just find myself most attracted to Somali girls for some reason :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    this
    So rude :rofl:

But I hope you're right :mmm:

even south asian girls don't find south asian guys attractive, what chance have you got with a somalian girl :rofl:

even south asian girls don't find south asian guys attractive, what chance have you got with a somalian girl :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Somali. I find south Asian guys attractive . My crush is and I still haven't moved to him. It depends on their preference. Most of them stick with Somali guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused dude)
    Is there any reason you don't find them attractive? Like just down to looks or their personality and attitude?

Have you heard of other Somali girl s finding south Asian guys attractive?

Hahaha, they are amazing :mmm:

lol I guess I'm different to other Asians then :lol: idk, I just find myself most attracted to Somali girls for some reason :dontknow:
    Looks :innocent: im sorry but thats me
    So rude :rofl:

But I hope you're right :mmm:
    Tbh for me
    hot somali guy > hot south asian guy

ReputationRep:
    Somalis tend to marry arabs mostly other than other Somalis I have seen a few Pakistani and Somali couples and a few Iranian Somali couples

I hope you find that Somali girl you need in your life xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've recently moved to a new city and never realised before how beautiful Somalian girls are. 😶

I was just wondering do somlian girls generally go for south Asian guys? I know this obviously this depends on the individual, but just a question to Somalians, are Somalian generally attracted to South Asians?
    It doesn't matter where you're from. If you think you're attractive there's no harm in trying to get with her. Don't let your culture/heritage/background stop you from getting the girl. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my sister is attarcted to many people in the k-pop and i do not see why you can't bang somali girls. our generation needs to create more of a diverse society.

ReputationRep:
    I've recently moved to a new city and never realised before how beautiful Somalian girls are. 😶

I was just wondering do somlian girls generally go for south Asian guys? I know this obviously this depends on the individual, but just a question to Somalians, are Somalian generally attracted to South Asians?
    Don't worry about types. Just be you gotta be some that do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamed2001)
    my sister is attarcted to many people in the k-pop and i do not see why you can't bang somali girls. our generation needs to create more of a diverse society.
    No no no

Somalis are legit 12 minimum in Somalia and about 4 million outside.

In total we are 16million or perhaps even less :shock:

If we all marry out we will go extinct by 2020

and no im not being dramatic!

ReputationRep:
    My friend who is south asian, her uncle married a somali woman and they had three kids. So yes it is possible.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.