The Student Room Group

Strong desire to have a facial hair/stubble

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RossB1702
I actually have no idea. Im gonna take an educated guess and say that it's called a 5 o'clock shadow because of the shadow that appears at 5 o'clock during the day. It's not the hottest part of the day and it's nearing sunset.

I'd buy that explanation ! :biggrin:
Original post by the bear
OP are you male or female ?

:holmes:

Yes :rofl3:
Original post by TK_23
Really? Aw mate. Appreciate your beard still.
A lot of the lads at my college you can practically see the effort they're putting into that "beard" of there's.
You could go Viking. And at least at Christmas time you could put tinsel and lights in the beard :biggrin:. This'll be exciting ! If ladies could rock beards I would :smile:.

haha I suppose the strong beard genes have saved me really, I have only shaved my beard once and I actually looked so strange, it was weird.
Reply 23
Original post by SCIENCE :D
haha I suppose the strong beard genes have saved me really, I have only shaved my beard once and I actually looked so strange, it was weird.

Do you sit and stroke it (this sound so so wrong right now:s-smilie:) , but literally. I have the temptation to just Be like "can I touch your beard please" :u:
Original post by TK_23
Do you sit and stroke it (this sound so so wrong right now:s-smilie:) , but literally. I have the temptation to just Be like "can I touch your beard please" :u:

haha Yeah I actually tend to stroke it when I am sleepy (No idea why), I actually love it when people stroke my beard, very relaxing. :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by SCIENCE :D
haha Yeah I actually tend to stroke it when I am sleepy (No idea why), I actually love it when people stroke my beard, very relaxing. :biggrin:

:colone::colone: Well then
Give it time and go for a fresh youthful look instead. Your facial hair time will come, don't wish for life to be rushed.

You can always buy stick on beards for fun ofc but sometimes they look natural.
age ? sex ? Tanner Stage ?
Reply 28
Original post by SuperHuman98
My dad has a beard so surely I am not screwed in terms if genetics.

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

I want :frown:

I'm guessing by your username you are around 18? Just be patient. My facial hair was truly pathetic at 18. I'm 26 now and it's only started resembling a proper beard in the last two years or so.
Just keep shaving bro and it will grow in quicker.
Reply 30
I'm 19 and I grow facial hair at the speed of your typical 14 year old who's barely started puberty. :beard:
Original post by SuperHuman98
My dad has a beard so surely I am not screwed in terms if genetics.

All I got is hair on my upper neck and sideburns and a few on my cheeks and chin. I dont have enough to even say its patchy and if i shave as it currently looks awful ill be back to square 1

I want :frown:

How old are you?:smile:
Reply 32
Original post by OvergrownMoose
Hahaa, yeh exactly! #Moooose

Have you written software that automatically writes that hashtag at the end of every post?
Original post by RobML
Have you written software that automatically writes that hashtag at the end of every post?

:shh: Don't let the TSR team know about this or I'll be banned :wink: #Moooose
Reply 34
Original post by OvergrownMoose
:shh: Don't let the TSR team know about this or I'll be banned :wink: #Moooose

naughty moose
Jamaican castor oil is the sh**! Apply it on the required areas at night time. Castor oil is known for growing your hair faster and making it look healthier. Try it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest