The Student Room Group

What time do you normally go to bed and wake up?

Scroll to see replies

I don't function without 12 hours.
Original post by OvergrownMoose
A lot of people don't sleep very much! Not one person has said over 7 hours :redface: #Moooose

I meant mimimum 7 hours :smile:
I usually get 6! :s-smilie:
I think I really need 8 and a half :tongue:
Today I'm going to get like 5 :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
tsk tsk

same, we have tea to keep us alive

:colondollar:
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
I go to bed around 2 or 3 in the morning then wake up at 7, so about 4 or 5 hours is what I get. I need to sort out my sleep schedule...

Same tbh. But on days where I have no plans I just sleep all day to make up for it.
How much sleep do you need to function? :smile: #Moooose
I have an unusual sleeping pattern.:yep: I usually have about 7 hours on a weekday-night (if that makes any sens:redface:) and then 10 hours on a weekend night to make up an average of about 8ish hours.

Tonight though, I'm starving myself of sleep because I'm going to be in bed by 8 tomorrow, due to being up around 2am, to catch a plane at 6:sadnod:
A lot of people don't sleep very much! Not one person has said over 7 hours :redface: #Moooose

Welcome to the modern world where sleep problems are on a rise :/
Original post by Precious Illusions
Same tbh. But on days where I have no plans I just sleep all day to make up for it.

Yeah on days where I'm able to have a lie-in, I always seem to get woken up by one of the family being a noisy muther trucker. Fml :colonhash:
Go to bed at 1, sleep at 2 to 2:30am and then wake up at 6:30 to 7:00am.
Original post by 04MR17
I have an unusual sleeping pattern.:yep: I usually have about 7 hours on a weekday-night (if that makes any sens:redface:) and then 10 hours on a weekend night to make up an average of about 8ish hours.

Tonight though, I'm starving myself of sleep because I'm going to be in bed by 8 tomorrow, due to being up around 2am, to catch a plane at 6:sadnod:

I understand :smile: Oooo that's exciting! Where you off to? #Moooose
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Yeah on days where I'm able to have a lie-in, I always seem to get woken up by one of the family being a noisy muther trucker. Fml :colonhash:

I'm so lucky to live alone. Nobody to interrupt my precious sleep.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Welcome to the modern world where sleep problems are on a rise :/

It's not good and cannot be healthy for some people :frown: #Moooose
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm so lucky to live alone. Nobody to interrupt my precious sleep.

Wanna swap houses? xD
Reply 31

Leading experts say the only reason they can find for us needing sleep is because we get sleepy. Sleep is inefficient

Posted from TSR Mobile

True i use to only sleep like a hour or two every night until i made myself ill.
I understand :smile: Oooo that's exciting! Where you off to? #Moooose
Poland :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Leading experts say the only reason they can find for us needing sleep is because we get sleepy. Sleep is inefficient

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? But can't you get ill or even die through lack of sleep? #Moooose
Original post by 04MR17
Poland :yep:

Spoiler

Sounded like fun, until I saw the spoiler :s-smilie: regardless, it should be interesting! I've always wanted to go :smile: #Moooose
Reply 36
Really? But can't you get ill or even die through lack of sleep? #Moooose

Yes, but they can't figure out why - that's what I'm saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounded like fun, until I saw the spoiler :s-smilie: regardless, it should be interesting! I've always wanted to go :smile: #Moooose
You should go :yes:. It is very important that as many people visit as possible:

"Only when confronted by the horrors of mankind can one truly understand the importance of decency."
- I have just made that up :yep:
sleep around 3:30am and wake up at 7:40am
How much sleep do you need to function? :smile: #Moooose

Don't have a set time but I try and get to sleep by about 1am and usually wake up naturally about 9-10am-ish. I need about 8 hours minimum to be able to function properly

Quick Reply

Latest