Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is the girl usually better looking than the guy in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Totally depends on each couple, I suppose. I would say guys are usually the hottest in a relationship but then again, I'm more attracted to men than women :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Makeup doesn't make you pretty.
    I remember when every girl on my FB did that "no make up selfie" chain post a few years ago and most of them looked perfectly fine without it. Some of them even looked better. I don't understand their obsession with it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I remember when every girl on my FB did that "no make up selfie" chain post a few years ago and most of them looked perfectly fine without it. Some of them even looked better. I don't understand their obsession with it at all.
    Same. But, a lot of girls on my timeline, that did that, still wore foundation, and did their eyebrows, and tried to pass it off as a 'no make-up' selfie lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Same. But, a lot of girls on my timeline, that did that, still wore foundation, and did their eyebrows, and tried to pass it off as a 'no make-up' selfie lol.
    Wouldn't be able to tell that tbh but it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of those posts were just fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wouldn't be able to tell that tbh but it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of those posts were just fishing for compliments.
    I can, but that's probably because my sister wears a s***load of make-up lol.

ReputationRep:
    Most women look better than most men.

ReputationRep:
    There's more pressure on women to "look good" sooooo

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid question. Can't believe so many people are taking it seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are better looking than guys in general

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes

ReputationRep:
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hdk.gif

ReputationRep:
    Idk usually they're caked in 100 layers of makeup so its hard to tell.

ReputationRep:
    If you remove the makeup then no.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is more attractive than me, I'd say. However, psychologists reckon that we tend to pair off with people that look similar to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Most guys date girls uglier than them.
    Really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Praise KEK)
    If you remove the makeup then no.
    And What of the girls who don't wear makeup

ReputationRep:
    From what I've seen either the girl looks better than the guy or they're both the same in terms of looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Girls are better looking than guys in general
    That's because girls just try harder to look good

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    My ex was a cute redhead and I am an ugly ****er so in my case it was true.
    Why do you think that?

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Totally depends on each couple, I suppose. I would say guys are usually the hottest in a relationship but then again, I'm more attracted to men than women :laugh:
    Are you bisexual?

(Original post by TK_23)
    And What of the girls who don't wear makeup
    Rare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Rare
    I wouldn't say I wear that much make up - apart from eyebrow pencil. I didn't think that was something that's would make me better looking than my ex lol.
    Anyway!
    This has gone too much than it should've lol

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.