Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I like my female teacher who does not seem to like me also female Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you're going through this my love. Like you, I found out I liked women through a teacher, oops. But similarly, I've had an experience where I got weird vibes that a teacher just did not like me and I didn't know why. I could be quiet or loud, I could write a good essay or not hand it in at all, she really seemed to dislike me. But then she'd do weird things like ask me in-depth questions about how my health condition was (we suffered from the same one), or about if I'd seen X band live before. But then she'd go back to treating me weirdly. I know she wasn't jealous because..why would a teacher envy a teenage student, but I understand what you're saying, it was a similar sort of vibe to when somebody is jealous of you.

ReputationRep:
    can someone TLDR this pls?

started reading it but then gave up..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.