Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I like my female teacher who does not seem to like me also female

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you're going through this my love. Like you, I found out I liked women through a teacher, oops. But similarly, I've had an experience where I got weird vibes that a teacher just did not like me and I didn't know why. I could be quiet or loud, I could write a good essay or not hand it in at all, she really seemed to dislike me. But then she'd do weird things like ask me in-depth questions about how my health condition was (we suffered from the same one), or about if I'd seen X band live before. But then she'd go back to treating me weirdly. I know she wasn't jealous because..why would a teacher envy a teenage student, but I understand what you're saying, it was a similar sort of vibe to when somebody is jealous of you.

ReputationRep:
    can someone TLDR this pls?

started reading it but then gave up..

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.