Turn on thread page Beta

How did you all find out about UKL? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Same here! (About 9 months anyway)
    so lazy! couldnt be bothered to join.

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember. I just found myself here...actually, the school careers service might have given me the link, since I remember spending a lunchtime feeling intimidated by The History of UKL - the first thing I looked at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A forum i was on last year for a month until i was banned, i reached the third highest post count in that time, and people managed to be upset when i left.
    Why were you banned?

ReputationRep:
    wrong forum, should be in about. i wonder how many times this has been done? anyway most members seems to have found it when serching after help to some school work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I was asleep and Ulmo cam to me a dream and whispered lightly in my ear "visit UKL learning". When I awoke I was perplexed, what was thi UK learning ulmo talked about and spent many days in deep thought. At last I decided to consult with the infinite wisdom of the seer google, and from it's ineffable wisdom found UK learning.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Acaila made me.

Oh wait, no she didn't, she did however mention her lesbian marriage and so I had to come and have a look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Acaila made me.

Oh wait, no she didn't, she did however mention her lesbian marriage and so I had to come and have a look.
    why are you anti magic? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I was forced here and now I find it hard to leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    why are you anti magic? :mad:
    Because he's terribly special...too special for normal bogstandard magic {pats AMM on the head}
    This bloke is the first ever person I had on msn from a forum. Everybody marvel at him!

ReputationRep:
    I guess my reason is the same as others!...was serching for exam stuff and landed here!...
    I viewed this site for 2 years before actually signing in...(glad I signed in and regret why I didn't do it earlier!!!)...

ReputationRep:
    Ooo I feel special .

Yeah i've known Acaila for a looong time. You would do best to fear her wrath and grovel for her favour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    lol..same story here!!!

(y the sad face?...don't u enjoy it here?!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Ooo I feel special .

Yeah i've known Acaila for a looong time. You would do best to fear her wrath and grovel for her favour.
    I could say the same about you old boy

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was asleep and Ulmo cam to me a dream and whispered lightly in my ear "visit UKL learning". When I awoke I was perplexed, what was thi UK learning ulmo talked about and spent many days in deep thought. At last I decided to consult with the infinite wisdom of the seer google, and from it's ineffable wisdom found UK learning.
    LOL...that has to be the funniest thing I have read today....

(very interesting my friend.... :cool: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    So, everyone must have a story as to how they found out about UKL. My story is that I found it while on a random search on google. Anyone else?

I didnt find out about it, it found out about me! ...hehehe...i just felt like being a jerk :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i was searching for stuff about my cambridge college that i wanted to apply to (downing) and they hav a really cool forum but then i didnt get into camb so i thought 'hmmm i dont think its healthy me always on a cambridge forum wen i havent gotten in..' so i asked if they cud recommend me another forum et voila!

i dont understand how u can find the website and not join immediately??? as soon as i joined i wanted to post cz i was like screaming at the comp about some posts people made i cant remember wat now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    LOL...that has to be the funniest thing I have read today....

(very interesting my friend.... :cool: )
    I am glad I am entertaining you my lady. How has gone your day?

ReputationRep:
    I am glad I am entertaining you my lady. How has gone your name?
    very well, thanx...(much better!)
    What abt urself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    isnt it addictive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    very well, thanx...(much better!)
    What abt urself?
    All the better now that you are here.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.