Turn on thread page Beta

The Bourne Supremacy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    The Bourne Supremacy was awesome though i prefered the bourne identity, is it just me or did they change the actress playing marie?
    Yeah they did. It took me a while to figure out whether or not it was supposed to be the same character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Yeah they did. It took me a while to figure out whether or not it was supposed to be the same character.
    yeah different hair colour etc...

the films are based on the books, meaning they take what they want from it and fumble around with the rest. but i think Matt damon did a good job of portraying Bourne, if not a bit too quiet compared to the character in the book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    No, they didn't, it was the same actress.

TBI was a really good film and I thoroughly enjoyed it - TBS is the best film ever. Seriously. Best car chase ever and a really captivating watch. Bloody loved it.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but Im suprised I stayed awake as long as I did zzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    bourne supremacy and bourne identity are refreshing and new. VERY GOOD AND HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

ReputationRep:
    woohoo, just saw the dvd

ReputationRep:
    TBS is an amazing film! I cannot stress how much I enjoyed watching that film, as well as TBI!

Matt Damon is a brilliant actor.

Btw, Marrie was the same actress as the one in TBI, just different hair colour and that ...

Marrie was the same in both movies?she looked so different.
    anyways,both movies were good.am yet to read the books.are they as good as the movies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    anyways,both movies were good.am yet to read the books.are they as good as the movies?
    I agree, she looked completely different. But I looked it up on imdb and is said the actress played the character in both films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    the films were only loosely based on the books. They have the same concept, but the books are set in a different time and the characters are different (even if they have the same names) e.g. conklin is a good guy, and doesn't die in "Identitiy".

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.