Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm taking a 550kr ticket to Gatwick, than i'm taking a coach to heathrow. which cost 16 pounds.. so approximately 170kr

so 720 kr altogether, which is cheaper than going directly to heathrow for me.
    and then i'm gonna tae the warwick coach there.

i realized if i took a coach straight from gatwick to coventry, it's gonna be a pain changing to another bus to warwick etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nxtyear)
    i'm taking a 550kr ticket to Gatwick, than i'm taking a coach to heathrow. which cost 16 pounds.. so approximately 170kr

i realized if i took a coach straight from gatwick to coventry, it's gonna be a pain changing to another bus to warwick etc
    they have free pickup from Coventry Pool Meadow Station you know.

are you go to the dinner on Tuesday the 14th?

ReputationRep:
    dinner on the 14th ? is that taking place in warwick?
    then i don't think so, since i'm leaving on the 21st...

or is this some kind of scandinavian thing ??

ReputationRep:

What will you be studying at warwick?

ReputationRep:
    Management Science.

ReputationRep:
    dinner on the 14th ? is that taking place in warwick?
    then i don't think so, since i'm leaving on the 21st...

or is this some kind of scandinavian thing ??
    yeah it's a dinner in Oslo, it's a Norwegian pre-departure thingie
    but Jonatan is going and he's Swedish

ReputationRep:
    haha, Jonatan again? , i thought he was ur brother, since u were using his pc then used ur login name etc.

well anyways, i'm in copenhagen so i don't think i can be bothered to go to oslo.. (it's an overnight boatride to oslo...)

well tell me afterwards if there was alot of people!
    ( the more scandinavians there are in warwick, the cooler it is. (even though i'm not scandinavian myself....))
    i do'nt think denmark has any of those warwick pre departure dinner.....
    (atleast it's impossible for me to attend cuz i don't speak a single danish.)

(i can't even say "jeg hedder..." properly!, all i say is "hvordan har du det?" or "hvad laver du?")

ReputationRep:
    You're Sun-Ho Kim from newstudent.org?

btw Norway is not int the EU so I pay the same as you! Jonatan however pays home fees. Grrrrr
    stupid Norway saying no to EU membership TWICE

ReputationRep:
    haha, yeah i'm sunho from newstudent
    i found out about UKL cuz of one of ur posts! which had this address.

i really don't think there won't be any people from denark going to warwick besides me. not that there is a way for me to find out though....

there's still alot of that "warwick? oh! warwick!...uh.. where's that?" kinda of saying when i tell others i'm going to warwick

ReputationRep:
    Warwick spent a lot of money advertising for themselves in Norway, resuliting in 4 people going there from my school (out of 40 IB students).

I know another Korean going to Warwick, Haye-Ah Lee, she's gonna study Economics and international politics.

ReputationRep:
    ahah, we are getting off the topic of the thread.

but who cares,

are you from Oslo international school? i had a norweigian friend who went back to oslo, maybe he went to that school, not sure, do u know anyone called Andreas Naess by any chance ??

and the Warwick uni visiting ur school, i bet u it's the "higher level education tour" or something like that where 10 british universities came around and gave a presentation about their schools, and gave out these blue brochures.

btw, what number do i call to ask about if i'm enrolled in the orientation programme or not ?

ReputationRep:
    Warwick was the only uni that came to our school.... Wich btw is Berg VGS (a state school, not private like Oslo International).
    Don't know Anders, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    hey linda and nxtyear
    you guys have hijacked my thread! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    hey linda and nxtyear
    you guys have hijacked my thread! lol
    sorry

ReputationRep:
    sorry bout that

now lets get back to the topic!

1.what number do i call to check if i have a place in the programme?

2. how many people do u think will be attending it?

ReputationRep:
    sorry bout that

I'd like to know too.

ReputationRep:
    sorry bout that

1. i know the guy who emailed me confirmation was from the international office and his name is M. Aga....

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.