Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    Well, next time go out instead, doesnt mean you have to leave UKL does it?
    Do i look like somebody with will power?

(Original post by person i don't know)
    I am wounded, bleeding where i stand, the result of your sharp sharp sharp words..... actually, you're right i dont know you, you dont know me etc..
    lol indeed, hi and bye.

(Original post by Gimp)
    No reason to stop all together anyway, you might need the academic forum come September
    Indeed, i don't wish to be banned for this reason.

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I am really actually crying now!
    I'm not worth that dear, cheer up.

ReputationRep:
    What "era"? you've been around for less than 2 months, no offense.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, anyway.

(Original post by Invisible)
    What "era"? you've been around for less than 2 months, no offense.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, anyway.
    I was taking the piss with the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I was taking the piss with the title.
    You were taking the piss with the content.

ReputationRep:
    I am 100% sure that you won't be leaving or going outside, but good luck anywayz.

ReputationRep:

I'm not worth that dear, cheer up.
    I am avery sensitive person and if a good friend like urself leaves..I normally do get very upset...

I have to logg off now...
    Ben, I'll be on tom and will dedicate a special thread to you....
    (do u have any special day fixed for ur departure if it happens?)

(Original post by Zapsta)
    You were taking the piss with the content.
    Well...you followed my advice at least.

(Original post by Bono)
    I am 100% sure that you won't be leaving or going outside, but good luck anywayz.
    Worth a try.

ReputationRep:
    You know you're my favourite member too, and always will be. I've had such a good time all this month discussing random but somehow meaningful things with you here, long may it continue Thanks for making it so much fun!

ReputationRep:
    Well...you followed my advice at least.
    I dunno, I didn't read my section

(Original post by Zapsta)
    I dunno, I didn't read my section
    Cate wont be happy with you, Zappy.

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Ben, I'll be on tom and will dedicate a special thread to you....
    (do u have any special day fixed for ur departure if it happens?)
    Don't, that's what this thread is for, i need no more. I've left now, except for this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Cate wont be happy with you, Zappy.
    Erm... no...

ReputationRep:
    The best comment I came across in the 5 pages you opened up with was about Tinykates.

It was a spot on conclusion in my view, and correct.

ReputationRep:
    In life, there are some people who I would like to go for a pint in the pub with - and others who I simply wouldn't want to. You fall into the first category (and I would only say that about a handful of people on UKL).

I found your comments, as ever, frank and purposeful.

By the way, get out now! Enjoy the holiday, leave this thing behind. You waste far too much time on it (as do many others). 4,500 posts since June speaks for itself (and I thought that I was bad).

Enjoy life, and never come back (because you, I and every other respondent on this thread will look very foolish otherwise ).

Continue to say what you think and don't let your views be swayed by others.

Ciao Hombre

ReputationRep:
    As someone who does not post much, I think that it is best that you leave, but I don't think you will.

You seem to be totally obsessed with 'Rep' and take this forum too seriously. What does it matter if some other member thinks that you're a 'spammer'? It strikes me that someone who has nothing better to do than come up with these kind of comments has serious problems of their own.

Sorry, but that is how I see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    As someone who does not post much, I think that it is best that you leave, but I don't think you will.

You seem to be totally obsessed with 'Rep' and take this forum too seriously. What does it matter if some other member thinks that you're a 'spammer'? It strikes me that someone who has nothing better to do than come up with these kind of comments has serious problems of their own.

I agree, I seriously cannot believe that one member neg repping him with "spammer" is emotionally torturing him enough to make him leave, along with some others agreeing - Who bloody cares?

I also can't believe that he said he's spent since 3 pm typing 6-7 pages commenting on all the UKL members he has met - Way over the top in my opinion.

(Original post by risk-is-good)

The constant mention to rep was, like the title, to take the piss. Don't be sorry, your comment is bang on and fair, this is why i'm trying to leave, it's sad that i care about it so much.

ReputationRep:
    The best comment I came across in the 5 pages you opened up with was about Tinykates.

It was a spot on conclusion in my view, and correct.
    Hehe, yes, very true...

Erm...anyway, bye :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesF)
    Hehe, yes, very true...

Erm...anyway, bye :rolleyes:
    Yes, have a good time with Katie.

Yes, have a good time with Katie.
    Ha, I have better people in mind.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to be the one to push you out the door, but when are you going?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.