The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
chats
:eek:
still wouldnt wanna be in oz with all those bugs and crap

yeah, the crap thing about living in a hot country are all those creepy crawlys ..:s-smilie:
Reply 21
Swim By
yeah, the crap thing about living in a hot country are all those creepy crawlys ..:s-smilie:

you get over it prett quick. :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Swim By
i remember seeing something like they celebrate christmas on the beach or something..:biggrin:

that doesnt sound like fun.
i prefer a nice meal inside, bbq's are for the beach
well I'm away out just now so I will see you kiddies later. For once it is sunny in scotland.
Reply 24
chats

i no. i cant imagine xmas without everyone praying for snow that never falls, the cold wind....the rain :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Swim By
i remember seeing something like they celebrate christmas on the beach or something..:biggrin:

most do, its fantastic!
Reply 26
Everdawn
you get over it prett quick. :rolleyes:

nah, i hate them.

chats

yeah me too, personally i rather it be snowing than blazing hot.
Reply 27
sublime_envy
it is sunny in scotland.

lol hahaha good one.!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
neha p
i no. i cant imagine xmas without everyone praying for snow that never falls, the cold wind....the rain :rolleyes:

gets dark at 4pm, hailstones hitting the window, police sirens heard every now and then, thats xmas
Reply 29
Swim By
nah, i hate them.

but it never snows on xmas day. it always snows at the end of jan when the dam gritters dont get out in time and it takes neha a decade to get to her house!
Reply 30
Swim By

probably all wasps and black widows climbing over the turkey and roast potatoes :biggrin:
Reply 31
chats
gets dark at 4pm, hailstones hitting the window,

happens here too. But in February, we get a big storm every afternoon.
Reply 32
Everdawn
happens here too. But in February, we get a big storm every afternoon.

oh, but i expect that you storms are like a gust of wind bearing in mind your winters are 25 deggrees celcius!!
Reply 33
neha p
oh, but i expect that you storms are like a gust of wind bearing in mind your winters are 25 deggrees celcius!!

uh, you'd be very wrong. Massive hail and eletrical storms build up on the Darling Downs in the heat of the day and by the afternoon they have made their way to Brisbane and bam, quite often cut out the power.
Reply 34
Everdawn
uh, you'd be very wrong. Massive hail and eletrical storms build up on the Darling Downs in the heat of the day and by the afternoon they have made their way to Brisbane and bam, quite often cut out the power.

i was exagerrating still getting over how cold your winters are. *sigh* i want to be in oz. its not fair!
Reply 35
Can't go out. Beeeeeees!
Reply 36
ok guys im going to sleep now!
Swim By
lol hahaha good one.!! :biggrin:

I never said it was warm, only that the sun was out :tongue:
Reply 38
Everdawn
ok guys im going to sleep now!

what time is it there? its only 2:51 in the afternoon here
MattG
get off your computers ladies and gentlemen! get out in the sun

here in bristol its about 35 degrees C, blazing sunshine no wind nothing.

so top up your tans go down the park something!

Well..its 45 degrees here!!...too hot to even think of stepping out of the house!...
u won't tan, u'll burn here:wink:

Enjoy ur tans ppl:tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending