Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Im so sorry to hear that. I have been having problems with both my cats recently. I thought I was gonna lose them both. Getting a new cat wouldnt be bad, it may help with the pain of losing your cat. Make sure you get it from a rescue centre. I always want the ones who have been there the longest, they deserve a loving home
    Don't rescue centres increases your chances of getting a cat with post-traumatic stress disorder? Not quite ideal imo :-s.

ReputationRep:
    Get a British Short Hair, very nice cat.

Don't get a Persian, miserable little buggers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    Don't rescue centres increases your chances of getting a cat with post-traumatic stress disorder? Not quite ideal imo :-s.
    Oh, my cat used to be scared of everything (when we first got her she hid behond the sofa for two weeks). Now she is much braver and totally adorable and cuddly. Rescue centre ones are the best! The most deserving of homes IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    Lets just leave them in there to rot then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    did you kill it?
    :eek: :eek: nooo!!!! what a suggestion!!!! im sure they didnt, otherwise the post would have been, 'I just killed my cat'

im sorry about your cat! but i dont think that getting another one would be at all like replacing the one that has just died
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Aww sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh, my cat used to be scared of everything (when we first got her she hid behond the sofa for two weeks). Now she is much braver and totally adorable and cuddly. Rescue centre ones are the best! The most deserving of homes IMO.
    I volunteered for the RSPCA last summer. It was so sad, but I couldnt come away without a cat. At the RSPCA he just sat on a shelf outside and didnt do much. When we got him home his character started to come out straight away. Now he thinks he owns the place. He has got such a great character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ovalorbit)

My cat just died. She was old and it happened quickly so I'm not too upset. Do you think its too early to suggest getting another?
    I am really sorry. Loosing a pet is a horrible experiance. You shouldn't get a kitten too soon for maybe a month but then you should get another one because you shouldn't leave it too long.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.