Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes but i'm not going to post it.

ReputationRep:
    okie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by female_engineer)
    Yes but i'm not going to post it.
    You should use more quotes in your posts, it maked it easier for people to know what question you are answering

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it followed on from the previous post I didn't think it was needed seeing as most people on here are intelligent enough to work it out.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it followed on from the previous post I didn't think it was needed seeing as most people on here are intelligent enough to work it out.
    ok, you seem to be a little aggresive, no ones actually said anything offensive...

ReputationRep:
    Easy now chico...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    will you post a pic? Bullying is just something that people do to up their own self esteem. Usually they are cowards inside and only do it in front of their friends to make themselves feel big. I'm sorry you've been affected by this. I haven't really encountered bullying before but when I was a kid I used to beat the **** out of bullies for making other peoples lives hell. (perhaps then I was the bullies bully?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    will you post a pic? Bullying is just something that people do to up their own self esteem. Usually they are cowards inside and only do it in front of their friends to make themselves feel big. I'm sorry you've been affected by this. I haven't really encountered bullying before but when I was a kid I used to beat the **** out of bullies for making other peoples lives hell. (perhaps then I was the bullies bully?)
    Being a bullies' bully makes you a bully squared... you bad bad bad bad person. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    ok, you seem to be a little aggresive, no ones actually said anything offensive...
    That's not how it was intended, sorry..

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want me to post a pic?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Being a bullies' bully makes you a bully squared... you bad bad bad bad person. :eek:
    maybe not as I would only give them a kicking the one time. They would usually learn their lesson and steer clear. I remember when I was about 10 and this boy had down syndrome and used to be pushed over and hit by other boys. So I defended him.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Why do you want me to post a pic?
    well you said that you are bullied because of the way that you look. I am sure you are just fine, everyone looks different and there willl always be people better looking and worse looking than us.

ReputationRep:
    maybe not as I would only give them a kicking the one time. They would usually learn their lesson and steer clear. I remember when I was about 10 and this boy had down syndrome and used to be pushed over and hit by other boys. So I defended him.
    yeah its like that with me. in school, some of my mates were a bit "nerdy/geeky" you know. and some idiots would just pick on him and i just cant stnad it. and this one time i almost strangled him. some of the people were like pulling us apart..

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered what people's definition of a geek/nerd is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    yeah its like that with me. in school, some of my mates were a bit "nerdy/geeky" you know. and some idiots would just pick on him and i just cant stnad it. and this one time i almost strangled him. some of the people were like pulling us apart..
    * Strange mental image of a giant fish in a schoolground brawl*

ReputationRep:
    I bet you get more action than my man john woo...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I find words are also better than actions, sometimes a good threat goes a long way. I don't find that there is anything wrong with standing up 'for the little guy.' I think its becomes bullying when it is a constant threat. And like I said, usually the one good smack or threat does it

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

• CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I suppose its just another 'group' of people. When I was at school we had the skaters, the punks, the ya's, the toffs, the nerds, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Cool. I like people who stick up for their friends like that .

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.