The Student Room Group

Dida Grades??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It was 60/84...

Was out of 42, then doubled practically.
Congrats :biggrin:
Is anyone doing the OCR National level 2 award, suppose-ably worth 2/3 GCSEs?
We've started doing it now... How's everyone finding it?
I've done 2 units of dida so cida basically and got a B in the first one and an A in the second one =] and now instead of going on to do a third unit im doin a business gcse instead.
Reply 23
is anyone doing the 5-a-day campaign dida level 2 course..?
any advice..?
That is the one I did. My advice is to show that you have planned your time well etc as there seems to be more marks for doing that than the actual IT! Be warned though, that the exam board seems to like taking marks down. I had the highest mark in the school of 40/42 or 80/84 but the exam board brought me down to 60/84!
Reply 25
I HATE I.T.
did five a day for unit 1 and doing crack the code for unit 2
its my worst subject
everyones just distracted in the class - me the most
should be doing it this moment - redoing my unit 1 after being a mark away from a C, being Ungraded!
and got the whole of unit 2 to do
IT done would all coursework done
but this bloody thing doesnt go away!
I NEED HELP
ANY ADVICE pleease
ahhh
Hey.

I've just gone to collect my results from school and got a AA for DiDA. Noone in my school got an A* (distinction). We're all a bit confused, as our teacher marked our work and said it was a solid A*. I also got an A* in the first year of it. Can anyone shed any light/have a similar experience?
Reply 27
A*!!
I got 65. How close was this to a Distinction?
I'm a bit confused about my grades too. There is nothing written on the sheet from Edexcel about DiDA but my statement of results from my school lists Units 1, 3 and 4 (I don't know where Unit 2 is on there) and says Dip. in Dig. Apps. Level 2 with a C next to it.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found out that its a B.
I did the Five A Day one and got 74/84 and the one with little paper models and got 68/84. Am I right in thinking I missed Distinction by one mark? Which is really annoying because that means it was moderated downwards. Also, does anyone know if this means I have one A* and one A, or two A's because that's what it averages... would be grateful for help
Thanks
i did edexcel dida unit 1 (five a day). on results day i didnt find the result on my sheet and neither did anyone else so we all went up to our teacher and he told me my result (1M). Do i get a sheet with my result on it or anything like that because I would like to have something to show that I have that result?
at least you got your result, i went to my teacher and he said they hadn't recieved my result yet.... Dida=fail!
Reply 33
I got a Credit in Dida = 4 Bs , but it doesnt make sense considering i only did 2 units. My school basically fabricated my results, just to look good on league tables. I told them to sort it out but they didnt. We will see who has the last ******ing laugh. If i do not get the units I asked for ( only wanted to to the cida) then I will rip up that certificate and through it in their @!@!@!!faces
Did CiDA, got an A and a B. Multimedia was sooooooo much more interesting that writing about Make Space.
Reply 35
Nidhogg_Rider
Did CiDA, got an A and a B. Multimedia was sooooooo much more interesting that writing about Make Space.

did u get an A and B seperately
...bored
did u get an A and B seperately

Yeh I did. It's not like you can get an 'AB' grade though...
I just got an A in DiDA D201 and DiDA D202, im waiting for my DiDA D203 results while beginning D205
I gots a double distinction.
Well basically, my teacher couldn't be bothered to remark my work and hadn't for ages and it frustrated me soo he just told me to add myself a few extra marks. I had already got a distinction but he wanted me to do better. Most of my work is on the wall in the room where I had DiDA.
Hey guys,
I'm currently trying to complete my first unit on Dida. I'm in year 10 and I've just started my I.C.T coursework, I need someone to help me through it.
I've already completed my questionaires and I have my results. I've set all my results out into a spreadsheet and all and now my teacher is going on about something like 'countif' ? and data collection and gathering a total from my results in order to come to an educated conclusion.
See I understand what I need to do but I'm just majorly confused on how I can proceed with 'totalling data' does anyone know how to complete the 'countif' proccess or anything that speaks sense? pleaaaaaase

Quick Reply

Latest