Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can get a knee length cape from for my costume? ive looked on ebay but their all too long and have got hoods

ReputationRep:
    Could always make one?

ReputationRep:
    oops sorry chiba i just got my stuff today, complete with tail
    YOU HAVE A TAIL S*&^

ReputationRep:
    hehe i thought it looked quite funny..though i dont know about the whiskers..it makes me look more like a mouse then a cat:P

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Rag market in the city centre for material and costumes, there's a woman in there with a fancy dress stand and if you ask her in advance she can normally get you whatever you need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunday)
    I was thinking about not buying a costume until I get there.... could be a fun bonding activity with your flatmates... Costume Making

yeah i was planning that too. exciting!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil Lee Lee)
    Go to the Rag market in the city centre for material and costumes, there's a woman in there with a fancy dress stand and if you ask her in advance she can normally get you whatever you need.
    Thanks If I'm still out of ideas when I go then I'll ask her for advice.

ReputationRep:
    right um....am still havnt got an outfit...anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiba_Revolution)
    i havent got all of my costume yet, but during the tours in freshers week i think we get taken to a fancy dress shop or something so you might find a outfit there :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Im going to look in mataln on friday - no expense spared. btw, does captain caveman class as a superhero??

ReputationRep:
    havent got all of my costume yet, but during the tours in freshers week i think we get taken to a fancy dress shop or something so you might find a outfit there
    aww thanx I don't want to be the only one there without a costume -sniff-

C. Caveman 0.o righttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    Im going to look in mataln on friday - no expense spared. btw, does captain caveman class as a superhero??
    matalan sell fancy dress costumes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiba_Revolution)
    Make one up I'm going as myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    matalan sell fancy dress costumes? :confused:
    apparantly - or so my mom says - I don't believe her, but am not gtoing to enter into an arguement with her - she's a right ***** when she's in a mood lol.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.