Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hope I'm not the only one going to the chavtastic party!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da Hool)
    I hope I'm not the only one going to the chavtastic party!!
    Haha!! I was just about to ask if anyone was going to that! It just doesnt sound my type of thing to be honest (for obvious reasons).

Is everyone planning on going out every single night of that week then or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarlZ)
    It just doesnt sound my type of thing to be honest (for obvious reasons).
    you might as well come! you never know, you might even like it!

i'm gonna try and give my liver a run for its money and go out every night. :marchmell lol

ReputationRep:
    again i may be being stupid (i was the person who asked about traffic lights)

chavtastic i would assume to be dress up as a chav and generally dance like a crazy man to rap music? sounds like fun to me

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beebee123)
    again i may be being stupid (i was the person who asked about traffic lights)

chavtastic i would assume to be dress up as a chav and generally dance like a crazy man to rap music? sounds like fun to me

x
    that's what I thought it was. lets hope there's some hamster-voice, happy hardcore tunes thrown in as well. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da Hool)
    you might as well come! you never know, you might even like it!

i'm gonna try and give my liver a run for its money and go out every night. :marchmell lol
    Lol, you may have twisted my arm, I might go

ReputationRep:
    I've bought tickets for the traffic light party, baywatch beach party, access all areas and lock and key so hope to see you all there. I've bought two for each just in case someone else wants to come with me. I'm hoping everyone is just gonna start talking to evryone else anyway - I hope.

ReputationRep:
    what happens when you buy tickets, do they send the tickets to you or do you pick them up when your there?

ReputationRep:
    They are 'e-tickets', you print off your reference number and show it to them I guess, and it says you may have to provide picture ID, because the tickets are assigned to your name. I don't know if that is actually enforced though.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you're supposed to print off the page with the reference number on it, and show it at the door.

ReputationRep:
    aahh i see brilliant! in that case...im thinking of getting tickets for the lock & key, freshers party, beach party, and traffic light party! they all sound like fun =) whats the 'fun factory' one all about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliejayne3)
    whats the 'fun factory' one all about?
    no idea mate, pop quiz stylee maybe? :stupido2:

ReputationRep:
    haha that sounds like a laugh but not sure i can quite imagine it happening...

ReputationRep:
    Fun Factory involves some metal. I'm a bit stuck now, I've booked tickets for the 21st and 22nd, and I want to go to Fun Factory on the 24th, but there's also the Freshers' party on the 23rd. I don't think even I could handle four in a row. Does anybody know if the Freshers' party is worthwhile? Seems like the big one, given the name.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna book tickets for Freshers, then Fun Factory, Baywatch and the Traffic Light Party. Anyone else doin these? Ive decided against the chav one, I couldnt do 4 nights in a row either and Id rather miss this one.

I thought Id go to Freshers coz like you said from the name I would have thought it would be quite a big one.

QUESTION: Are the student nights in Freshers week only in Solus? Someone said to me that people also go to Freshers nights in the centre at clubs like Riza etc - Is this true? Or does everyone mainly go to the events at Solus?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone actually brought tickets for the fun factory and the freshers party? cause at the moment, all it says is 'TBA' and theres no link. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No its "To Be Arranged" meaning that the tickets arent for sale yet but keep checking the site out for when the tickets are available. Im waiting 2 buy tickets for those two as well

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...

new to this forum, but am attending cardiff soon too

For the baywatch beach party are you all goin to be wearin beach wear and hawaiian stuff?
    x

ReputationRep:
    I didn't want to frighten anyone with my pale skinny body so I was thinking of wearing a victorian bathing suit and straw boater, actually.

ReputationRep:
    WHy dont u be a lifeguard lol! Red shorts and a yellow t-shirt with a bouy thingy (dunno how to spell it lol)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.