The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
decola
As an Asian male I don't understand quite how my sexual abuse of minors is in any way related to sexual abuse by other Asians.

Don't you have a club in the mosque where you discuss techniques?

Dave777 seems to think so.
Agamemnon
Wasn't he hanged? Look at his avatar photograph.

Come on now, we all know it wasn't him who hanged but a double. :rolleyes:
Reply 22
It's not race, it's culture.

So why the emphasis on "Asian" as opposed to something like "rogue parts of Islam" (as I'm sure their teachings don't condone grooming of girls)
Reply 23
5 years for drugging and raping two underage girls?
Reply 24
Libertin du Nord
Don't you have a club in the mosque where you discuss techniques?

Shhh.
Reply 25
This is quite disgusting and the issue needs to be addressed.

However, there is no need to go on a racist rant. Those two particular men were tried and convicted, so the justice system is doing its job for the most part. Both the mainstream community and the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim community have to do their part to alleviate this sickening issue, and to ensure that the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim communities sit up and listen, victims of such sexual abuse and their families, communities and officials need to adopt a zero tolerant attitude.

There is a serious culture clash, and this 'grooming of white girls' is a symptom of that problem in my opinion. I remember reading somewhere that an Al-Qaeda terrorist cell in the United Kingdom discussed blowing up the Ministry of Sound and killing "those dancing slags". Just goes to show how many in the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim community perceive mainstream British society.

I must add however that when they say 'white' girls, I don't think they literally mean 'white'. I think these men who perpetrate such horrendous crimes don't specifically search out for 'white' girls. I think they'd be willing to carry out their despicable acts upon any female, from a cultural background they regard as 'inferior'/laid back and etc.

You tell dave not be racist, and the proceed to write out a racist post? Two deranged blokes carry out a crime, and you manage to blame all of the Pakistani and Bangladeshi community as well as bringing in Al Qaeda into it too. Unbelievable.
Anothing ****ing stupid thread by this tribal loser. No wonder nobody takes you seriously, do you do anything with your time other than fish through websites looking for cases you can potentially use to stir up some kind of hate?

What a waste of space, why don't you go and lock yourself in a box somewhere and give us all a break?
It really is amazing how you feel you can use an example like this to make a generalisation so utterly beyond its scope. If we took this approach to everything then we would surely hate everyone around us - and what a depressing world that would be.
Reply 27
Soc
You tell dave not be racist, and the proceed to write out a racist post? Two deranged blokes carry out a crime, and you manage to blame all of the Pakistani and Bangladeshi community as well as bringing in Al Qaeda into it too. Unbelievable.

I wrote the post immediately after reading the article, so I admit that I failed to take time and reflect on my comments.

However, I did not blame the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities as a whole any more than the BBC and The London Times blamed 'Asians' for the crimes of these men. I just put forward my opinion that the culture clash plays a significant role in fuelling crimes of this nature.

It is not an exaggeration to say that perhaps a majority of British Muslims of a Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin regard British mainstream culture as degenerate. In fact, a research carried out by Channel 4 on British Muslims last year basically summed up the views of most British Muslims on mainstream Britons with three words - slags, drunkards and gays.

The article is not just about those two particular sex offenders, but the response, or lack of response, by the Pakistani community.
Reply 28
It is not an exaggeration to say that perhaps a majority of British Muslims of a Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin regard British mainstream culture as degenerate. In fact, a research carried out by Channel 4 on British Muslims last year basically summed up the views of most British Muslims on mainstream Britons with three words - slags, drunkards and gays.

I agree.

The article is not just about those two particular sex offenders, but the response, or lack of response, by the Pakistani community.

I really don't get this. Every time some Pakistani somewhere does something wrong, the community has to protest about it? What happened to individual responsibility?
I wrote the post immediately after reading the article, so I admit that I failed to take time and reflect on my comments.

However, I did not blame the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities as a whole any more than the BBC and The London Times blamed 'Asians' for the crimes of these men. I just put forward my opinion that the culture clash plays a significant role in fuelling crimes of this nature.

why should there be a response from any community?
Reply 30
Soc
Shhh.

Is it Muslims only or can anybody turn up?
Reply 31
Libertin du Nord
Is it Muslims only or can anybody turn up?

Anyone with a beard, we can't let everyone in. Might blow our cover.
Reply 32
Soc

I really don't get this. Every time some Pakistani somewhere does something wrong, the community has to protest about it? What happened to individual responsibility?

Dirac Delta Function
why should there be a response from any community?

I agree to a certain extent, but if this sort of thing is widespread and growing, as the documentary on YouTube suggests, I think there is a certain duty. Perhaps not to 'prevent' such acts, but not to fuel them either. The sort of 'British girls are slags and they aksed for it kind of attitude'.

This extensive belief among many sections of the Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslim community that mainstream British culture is degenerate, foul, inferior and etc sort of validates acts of this kind. When I say validates it, it inhibits guilt and responsibility to a certain extent.

As the article says, these men would never do such acts upon women in their community, and while social condemnation is certainly the primary reason, the fact that mainstream British women are seen as some sort of property, sexual object, 'slags' among a great deal of British Muslims of Pakistani/Bangladeshis, this sort of behaviour is more acceptable in their eyes, in my opinion.
Reply 33
Clubber Lang
Indeed, whay does it have to be a race this - surely its flattering if anything..

Why are they going after white girls then?

So 12 years olds should be flattered that they are raped by asians? :mad:

Sicko

yawn
The rumour was that he was imprisoned for inciting racial hatred...and I have no reason to believe it's not so, particularly as he hasn't been around for a while. But I appreciate that sometimes things that are said or heard aren't necessarily true.

So i am a jail bird now lol

The cons get internet access you know.
Reply 34
So i am a jail bird now lol

The cons get internet access you know.

So you're still doing porridge then? Will you be sentenced again in view of this new offence, and if so when will you get out?

(I'm really suprised that inmates get the opportunity to reoffend for identical offences whilst they are still serving time for same. :eek: )

If gaol is supposed to rehabilitate it's obviously not working for you dave, is it?
So 12 years olds should be flattered that they are raped by asians?

I'm struggling to understand why you are defining people by their race.
TML
I'm struggling to understand why you are defining people by their race.

If its any consolation, you're not the only one.
Reply 37
dave777, would it make you feel better if they were drugged and raped by white men?
Reply 38
decola
As an Asian male I don't understand quite how my sexual abuse of minors is in any way related to sexual abuse by other Asians.
Cos all peedos are white, middle-aged members of the catholic clergy, didn't you know? :wink:
Reply 39
It's not race, it's culture.
(At the risk of dragging this onto some form of topic)

That's a very dangerous thought; are you suggesting that it's part of asian/pakistani/muslim culture to commit child abuse?

The corollary to that is pretty disgusting.

Latest

Trending

Trending