The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:ciao: all :smile:
Reply 21
Nieva-en-el-invierno
well done!
4 A2s, wow that's brave.
what do you want to do at ui?

Well I'm hoping to apply for foundation medicine, as I don't take the science subjects!

Same goes for sociology btw, if you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask :biggrin:
Reply 22
hey i've finished AS but thought i'd say hello anyway!
Mr_Deeds
I had AAAC and will promptly be resitting French (C). Good luck with yours!

thanks for the luck, Goodluck yourself in french!
calcium878
:ciao: all :smile:

hello, tell me about yourself?
Reply 25
Nieva-en-el-invierno
thanks for the luck, Goodluck yourself in french!

Thanks, I'll need it! :smile:
rachd_22
hey i've finished AS but thought i'd say hello anyway!

hi, well done on your results. What are your hobbies/interest?
coolguy456
Well I'm hoping to apply for foundation medicine, as I don't take the science subjects!

Same goes for sociology btw, if you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask :biggrin:

goodluck with the medicine thing :-)
sociology seems popular
Nieva-en-el-invierno
hello, tell me about yourself?

See my profile :p: I'm a bit drunk at hthe moment! :redface:
Reply 29
Nieva-en-el-invierno
goodluck with the medicine thing :-)
sociology seems popular

Yeah I think its popular because its interesting :p: and if you find it interesting you can do well!
calcium878
I'm a bit drunk at hthe moment! :redface:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
coolguy456
Yeah I think its popular because its interesting :p: and if you find it interesting you can do well!

I hope I find it interesting then!
Nieva-en-el-invierno
I actually really like CSI!
history is brill, yay history!, i enrol on monday 3rd sept & i have only bought a few bits of clothes, shouldn't be that much of an issue, I don't think people care much about what you wear.
when do you go back?

haha i have my induction day on the 3rd too! i'm so scared D: i have a late start though, 2pm. D: D:

i hope people don't care- i have the tendency of wearing one pair of jeans for a few days running (because they're comfy) and wearing the same hoody as well (but i do change undies and tshirts hahaha)

i love history! it's my favourite subject and i don't want to drop it :frown:

are you nervous?! haha i'm going from an all girls priv school to a mainly boys grammar D: i'm one of 15 girls out of a year of 150. D:
ninetyeights
haha i have my induction day on the 3rd too! i'm so scared D: i have a late start though, 2pm. D: D:

i hope people don't care- i have the tendency of wearing one pair of jeans for a few days running (because they're comfy) and wearing the same hoody as well (but i do change undies and tshirts hahaha)

i love history! it's my favourite subject and i don't want to drop it :frown:

are you nervous?! haha i'm going from an all girls priv school to a mainly boys grammar D: i'm one of 15 girls out of a year of 150. D:

nah, people won't care about what you wear.
I'm very nervous, goodluck with your sixth form.
I could never drop history either!
calcium878
See my profile :p: I'm a bit drunk at hthe moment! :redface:

:vroam:

I'm Cal, I study Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French at college where I'm in the upper sixth. I'm applying for a Maths degree. Glad to help on all general A-level matters and problems with my subjects :smile:
calcium878
:vroam:

I'm Cal, I study Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French at college where I'm in the upper sixth. I'm applying for a Maths degree. Glad to help on all general A-level matters and problems with my subjects :smile:

can you tell me a bit about chemistry AS
Are you on OCR?
calcium878
Are you on OCR?

no aqa
Hmm, I think ours are fairly comparable - there isn't much new material at AS, it's more the stuff you learnt at GCSE in-depth (ie more reaction conditions, mechanisms on the organic paper). If you found it ok at GCSE, AS shouldn't be too much of a problem :smile:
Hi all I'm starting college in September, just thought I'd get to know you all. I'm not completely sure about what I'll be taking, but I will definately be taking French.

Latest