Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back yet.....and after phoning up was given nothing!
    If i don't hear tommoro i'm ringing up to complain as well as sorting a room out...girl on the phone was totally rude.

ReputationRep:
    nah youll deffo get a room, they always have loads of rooms empty.

theyre busy at the minute because they have loads of international people staying over in elms this week for the sonic arts festival in queens.

ReputationRep:
    hey, im staying in chestnut crescent 05 G02 if anyone knows what that means?

ReputationRep:
    it means you've just posted your building, floor and room number for all and sundry to see on the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shells_x)
    hey, im staying in chestnut crescent 05 G02 if anyone knows what that means?
    It means you're staying in block 5 of Chestnut Crescent, in room number 2 on the ground floor. I stayed in Chestnut last year, it's lovely Near the entrance to Elms, and opposite the shop/bar.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.