Turn on thread page Beta

Recommend a Boxset watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slewis)
    Deffo ALIAS... series one and 2 are the best

gripping storylines... great characters... just like watching a film

if you aint seen it its about this girl spy thing... its good i swear!
    I wholeheartedly agree! Season one and two of Alias are amazing, especially the cliffhangers at the end of certain episodes. Then of course there is the lovely David Anders a.k.a Mr. Sark to admire .

It's a shame the later seasons went a bit mad...

For comedy, I'd recommend Peep Show and The Thick of It - both are funny however many times they are watched.

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching the Wire at the moment... not sure if i recommend it, but its very good so far.

Anyway, Firefly is a must. One of the best series ever-- acting, story, dialogue top notch. The setting is so much like Cowboy Bebop and that was cool.

ReputationRep:
    Firefly, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Angel, Alias, Grey's anatomy, Dark Angel, Supernatural, House, Bones. They're all v good and firefly is v cheap

I love tv too much.

ReputationRep:
    Friends,
    Fawlty Towers,
    CSI : Las Vegas,
    Greys Anatomy,
    Rescue Me,
    Simpsons!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by manthacaulfield)
    For comedy, I'd recommend Peep Show
    :ditto:

If it's comedy you're after, look no further. (And if you've never seen Peep Show, you won't regret it.... fantastic show).

ReputationRep:
    The Las Vegas series is also excellent IMO

ReputationRep:
    Sex and the City!

BUT when you're at Uni, you'll do everything BUT watch the telly! Unless you have a girls night in with ice cream and chocolate, in which case I recommend Sex and the City!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.