The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Whats_The_411?
:eek: Cate can't leave.

Exactly! Tbh, I don't see the point of fully leaving as it's a useful site, coming on once a week can be very useful. :biggrin:
To add a memory to the thread, everytime I read the name Cate, all I think about it BB3 for some odd reason why Davina went "Kayyyyteee!!!!". :tongue:
Quiksilver
i didnt know you, but goodbye :smile:
(good morning - and incase i don't see you; good afternoon good evening and goodnight)

You used that line on TK :biggrin: :cool:
Whats_The_411?
You used that line on TK :biggrin: :cool:

i know - its my leaving phrase :cool:
(from Truman Show)
Happy Sunshine
Exactly! Tbh, I don't see the point of fully leaving as it's a useful site, coming on once a week can be very useful. :biggrin:

That is true, however, I have decided that I will leave in September :biggrin:
Reply 25
Happy Sunshine
Cate! Why are you leaving?

Well, I hardly ever come on here anymore, and there are hardly any threads worth replying to these days.

Shiny
Some of my superpower will go if Cate leaves

Sorry Shiny :frown:

Zapsta
Really? Well how many people knew that you were leaving?

Umm... 3 people including you I think.
Reply 26
I am not really posting on here much atm but since I have always liked Cate and found her to be a valued member I feel I should that its a shame Cate is leaving however in some ways it may be the best.

I am going to be posting much less from now on although I won't be leaving.
Whats_The_411?

:tongue:, I don't think you will, not that I know you really, you're a sticker. ;D
Happy Sunshine
:tongue:, I don't think you will, not that I know you really, you're a sticker. ;D

hehe, :wink:
i hate all these damn newbie threads - UKL just isnt as good anymore

(see my sig for a more interesting site)
Reply 30
No - one ever really "leaves" Uk Learning since AFAIK it is impossible to cancel your acount.

People tend to vanish for a while claiming that the place is going downhill but once the new term "kicks off" most will be back. To add to this many people are on holiday and do not have computer access whilst they are in Spain / Tenerife / backpacking in the Australian outback.

I was very busy with life at one stage and didn't post much for 2-3 weeks yet I now am on very often to aleviate the boredom of summer.
Reply 31
Cate
Umm... 3 people including you I think.

Oh right, so it was pretty much a secret then. Anyway, would now be a good time to announce that I'm leaving too or would it be a bit too much for you all to take?
Whats_The_411?

me too, although i may come back if im ever bored
Mark_KK
No - one ever really "leaves" Uk Learning since AFAIK it is impossible to cancel your acount.

People tend to vanish for a while claiming that the place is going downhill but once the new term "kicks off" most will be back. To add to this many people are on holiday and do not have computer access whilst they are in Spain / Tenerife / backpacking in the Australian outback.

Oh, I know how to practically cancel your account. I banned myself forever, and have gone from the members list. :biggrin:
Reply 34
Happy Sunshine
Oh, I know how to practically cancel your account. I banned myself forever, and have gone from the members list. :biggrin:

:eek: I still don't get how you managed that, lol.

Zapsta you can't leave aswell :frown:

and AT isn't addicted anymore! :eek: :frown: :mad: Did you eat something funny in spain?
:tongue:
Reply 35
Cate
Lol, I'm sure you all don't care really :tongue: But thanks for pretending :tongue:

Since when? :confused:

Yes i do :frown:
Reply 36
Zapsta
Oh right, so it was pretty much a secret then. Anyway, would now be a good time to announce that I'm leaving too or would it be a bit too much for you all to take?

I can take it :tongue:

PadFoot90
Yes i do :frown:

Aww, thanks :redface:

Me!

and AT isn't addicted anymore!

Oh my god what happened?!?!
Quiksilver
me too, although i may come back if im ever bored

Same here :biggrin:
Reply 38
:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why Lord?? Why?!? :frown:
Take 411 instead!!
Reply 39
Miss you Cate! When you go to Chelsea think of me lol... :rolleyes: What will I do when the yr 10's invade my house without you to give me ideas of how to remove them for the premises.
Shame your going

Latest

Trending

Trending