Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elyse180887)
    umm....
    beach party, some bands-cant really remember who, hall bar crawls, silly mixer evenings and that kind of thing. plus dont forget to go to fresher's fair just to see how much free stuff you can get. if you go to commercial 1 you can even get pizza for your lunch!

oh from what i had heard n-trance and chesney hawkes will be making apperances over fresher's fortnight- i am the 1 and only is a classic at the union.
    OMG N-Trance- are you serious? Yes!;thumbsup; Will I be able to get to meet them and get their autographs and signed CD's/get them to sign my CD's and stuff? How good/big is Leicester Uni on trance music and dance music? Cos I love listening to that stuff , not dancing though.:s: Oh, and what about pop music whilst I'm at it?:p: Where will N-Trance be performing/standing/around?

What is and where is Commercial 1? What's a mixer too? Is that something to do with cocktails or dressing up as Rubix cubes or something?:shrug: :ninja:

Beach parties!:eek3: But Leicester is nowhere near the coast unless you mean roadtrip or unless you mean everyone dressing up in kaftans, saris, tankinis, bikinis, trunks, goggles etc?:p:

Gosh I'm such a n00b!:p:

ReputationRep:
    umm....
    beach party, some bands-cant really remember who, hall bar crawls, silly mixer evenings and that kind of thing. plus dont forget to go to fresher's fair just to see how much free stuff you can get. if you go to commercial 1 you can even get pizza for your lunch!
    Free pizza, deep pan?:p: :lolz:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinelem)
    OMG N-Trance- are you serious? Yes!;thumbsup; Will I be able to get to meet them and get their autographs and signed CD's/get them to sign my CD's and stuff? How good/big is Leicester Uni on trance music and dance music? Cos I love listening to that stuff , not dancing though.:s: Oh, and what about pop music whilst I'm at it?:p: Where will N-Trance be performing/standing/around?

What is and where is Commercial 1? What's a mixer too? Is that something to do with cocktails or dressing up as Rubix cubes or something?:shrug: :ninja:

Beach parties!:eek3: But Leicester is nowhere near the coast unless you mean roadtrip or unless you mean everyone dressing up in kaftans, saris, tankinis, bikinis, trunks, goggles etc?:p:

Gosh I'm such a n00b!:p:
    i have no idea about the ins and outs of them being there- i just read on a facebook group run by the su that they were gonna be there but dont take my word as gospel! if they do come it will be in the su probably on a friday night!

the commercial fair is after fresher's fair on the wednesday of fresher's week i think, but it will all be posted on the su website when the details are released.

beach party= dressing in beach wear and the su decorated with inflatable palm trees etc.

a mixer is an event run to let you get to met people- there will be silly games etc.

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea about the ins and outs of them being there- i just read on a facebook group run by the su that they were gonna be there but dont take my word as gospel! if they do come it will be in the su probably on a friday night!

the commercial fair is after fresher's fair on the wednesday of fresher's week i think, but it will all be posted on the su website when the details are released.

beach party= dressing in beach wear and the su decorated with inflatable palm trees etc.

a mixer is an event run to let you get to met people- there will be silly games etc.
    Thanks. Sorry if I'm being annoying.

ReputationRep:

What sort of silly games?^o) Sorry!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.