Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Dammit, and there i was thinking i had a nice smile!! lol!

I am positive and relaxed, just confused as i have friends of both sexes and i like to think i am normal, but no girls seem to be interested in me! To be honest they seem to go after my less secure and possibly uglier mates!! Information is what i need to battle the confusion!!
    You need to ask your RL girl friends- ask them to be honest, they'll know why You also need to completely forget about girls as i am certain that people only come along when you DON'T really want a relationship/thing/whatever. Life sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Not being me (clearly)

MB
    All you need is a nice bathtub

ReputationRep:
    Just an illustration of the utter hopelessness boys are facing:

(Original post by deianra)
    A double barrelled surname
    Indeed
    at least 7A*s at GCSE
    Very decent norwegian and IB grades, if that's sufficient?
    public school boys recommended
    Well, technically there are no public schools in Norway, but I part of the extreme minority that attends an independent school.
    (it would be nice too if they have an Oxbridge offer in the bag).
    Not as of yet, but with a bit of luck I hope to have one.
    Must be ambitious
    I'm applying for Oxford...?
    , intelligent
    My teachers think I should be able to get in to Oxford...?
    , multi-lingual (4 different languages, 2 fluent)
    Norwegian, English (you'll have to decide whether my English can be considered fluent or not), German, Latin, some French and Italian, and a tiny bit of Spanish
    and adore current affairs with a passion.
    I'm a very active politician.
    Green eyes preferably
    Spot on.
    Good colour and fashion sense essential.
    Either I have a fairly good sense, or I have spent horrendously large amounts of money on unstylish clothes. Comments tend to be positive though, even though I am a bit conservative in my tastes.
    Salary: Negotiable
    A bit unsure about this one, as I have promised to spend less money in the coming year, but I'm sure I'd be able to reach an agreement.
    All you need is a nice bathtub
    Villeroy & Boch, it's not legally mine, but that shouldn't matter...

And I'm still stuck here at home on my own? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Dammit Thomas, that's so utterly unfair! How am I not meant to absolutely adore you!?

Anyway, I will attack you in Oxford at interview.

ReputationRep:
    A double barrelled surname, at least 7A*s at GCSE and public school boys recommended (it would be nice too if they have an Oxbridge offer in the bag).

Must be ambitious, intelligent, multi-lingual (4 different languages, 2 fluent) and adore current affairs with a passion. Green eyes preferably, but blue eyes will be considered also. Good colour and fashion sense essential.

Apply to [email protected]
    Salary: Negotiable
    Miss D., does it make them a better person having a double barreled surname, 7A*s and 4 different languages?

Me - Appears to be quite plain, but when you get to know them they are interesting. Um, intelligent is good, funny and a bit of **** in them, which I can sometimes turn nice.

Looks, not a looks person, down dating is cool but I like glasses and long blonde hair.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=happysunshine]does it make them a better person having a double barreled surname, 7A*s and 4 different languages? /QUOTE]

In the grand scheme of things I would have to say yes

ReputationRep:
    If you like someone then you like them...
    when you like someone you see at say swimmin baths then you wud lik them instead of their grades
    also surely 7 A*'s is a bit carried away...
    wat percentage of gcse students get that...
    5%??????

ReputationRep:
    a large wallet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    You need to ask your RL girl friends- ask them to be honest, they'll know why You also need to completely forget about girls as i am certain that people only come along when you DON'T really want a relationship/thing/whatever. Life sucks
    Cheers. Probably the best advice. I seem to remember my best mate saying something along those lines. Dammit, y is she always right? :rolleyes: lol!

Apparently all her mates think i am an amazing guy, none of them hate me thats for sure. However they just don't fancy me!! lol! I need to find a girl to help me buy better clothes!

ReputationRep:
    A spark

ReputationRep:
    hmm...juding on past experience, i keep goin for unavaliable guys. but realistically i look for a friend, big hands (dont ask why!), strong arms and a good hugger!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickleangel)
    hmm...juding on past experience, i keep goin for unavaliable guys. but realistically i look for a friend, big hands (dont ask why!), strong arms and a good hugger!! lol.
    I don't care if you did say "don't ask why" I'm asking anyway: why big hands - is this something disgusting?

ReputationRep:
    a monster ****

ReputationRep:
    Dammit Thomas, that's so utterly unfair! How am I not meant to absolutely adore you!?

Anyway, I will attack you in Oxford at interview.
    I am quite confident that you will find plenty of reasons for hating me, that should not be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    tall dark handsome soppy but a bad lad funny cute sensitive romantic.....
    my boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    I have asked a few but have forgotten!! What is it you look for in a guy for a r/ship? :confused:
    In a relationship- the ability to make a good cuppa....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    a monster ****
    lol...yes very important

ReputationRep:
    19 inch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    19 inch
    :eek: slightly too big ....could cause serious injury

ReputationRep:
    I think some guy's get themselves into a situation whereby they become so wrapped up in the idea that girls don't want them that it affects their behaviour and voila, a self-fufilling profecy is the result. I'm certainly not someone people would tend to think of as physically attractive yet have never really had any difficult find girlfriends who I find attractive, physically and mentally.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.