Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rep, rep, rep, rep and rep. Might as well have a subforum for this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Thats nasty
    yeah, and it was from a thread in which people were just saying how old they were lol. Though it must have been a fairly long term member (well, not a newbie anyhoo), as it gave me a good 30 points of my previous total. I was muchly annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    yeah, and it was from a thread in which people were just saying how old they were lol. Though it must have been a fairly long term member (well, not a newbie anyhoo), as it gave me a good 30 points of my previous total. I was muchly annoyed.
    so the person manage to take off 30points??

all the neg rep loser comments i got are in my sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    so the person manage to take off 30points??
    yep. it was a while ago, so I may be rounding the figure up, but it meant it took me ages to get back up to having 2 gems.

ReputationRep:
    yep. it was a while ago, so I may be rounding the figure up, but it meant it took me ages to get back up to having 2 gems.
    aww thats bad. must be someone on the first page of members list..

hehe, have a rep not that it can do much :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    aww thats bad. must be someone on the first page of members list..

hehe, have a rep not that it can do much :rolleyes:
    aww, ty... i did try and have a go figuring out who it was, but gave up - no use, as I wouldn't have repped back. I'm nice
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    aww, ty... i did try and have a go figuring out who it was, but gave up - no use, as I wouldn't have repped back. I'm nice
    For a message like that the mods would tell you who it was (although they can't atm because they can't see rep)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    For a message like that the mods would tell you who it was (although they can't atm because they can't see rep)
    I'm not fussed really, the whole rep thing is a little overated if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    "How about you sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that pops up?"

Except this latest rep isn't scary...I know it was Gimp - that's the bad thing about being a subscriber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    "How about you sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that pops up?"

Except this latest rep isn't scary...I know it was Gimp - that's the bad thing about being a subscriber
    lol
    did gimp write that?? you should give him rep for that.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    did gimp write that?? you should give him rep for that.
    I would but I've just repped someone already, I'll have to rep him tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    I would but I've just repped someone already, I'll have to rep him tommorow.
    lol yeah then rep me after that

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah then rep me after that
    Yes I will once I've found a post/reason worthy of yours deserving rep. You could start by declaring your undying love for me

ReputationRep:
    Yes I will once I've found a post/reason worthy of yours deserving rep. You could start by declaring your undying love for me
    i love you so much! will you marry me?

ReputationRep:
    i love you so much! will you marry me?
    :|

ReputationRep:
    will you marry me?
    I'm sorry I can't give you an answer when Zapsta's present.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry I can't give you an answer when Zapsta's present.
    hehe i understand

ReputationRep:
    I got this last night "Just because you're a penis. Zapsta"

I think what he meant was "just because you HAVE a penis" and he was expressing his jealousy.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I got this last night "Just because you're a penis. Zapsta"

I think what he meant was "just because you HAVE a penis" and he was expressing his jealousy.

MB
    No no, I said what I meant, although if that scared you, you may want to see someone. Like a psychiatrist.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.