Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark and Lovely)
    It depends...when i go out my style is "grown and sexy"
    Casually-it's simple high street chic lol
    Well said... Casually, a mixed down version of street-wear. Sneakers in top condition, jeans and a tee. Usually either a plain polo to match the sneakers or something interesting and different.

Grown n Sexy... a "button up" as Jigga calls it, nice fitting pair of jeans and sneakers again, sometimes shoes.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't have a clue how to sum up my 'fashion sense'...i don't have any kind of staple/signature outfit. it's just maybe, kind of, feminine but casual? except when i'm going out...then it's dress and heels all the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    I don't see "emo" when I see you.
    Jen would disagree. lol.
    But i do dress differently in the day to at night and all my facebook photos are of me out (you can probably tell by the pissed expression on my face).
    And i decided to buy some etnies and some vans because the shops decided to have sales and i love a good shoe sale. Damn i'm not gonna have any wages left.

ReputationRep:
    My fashion sense is like a fusion of all different influences. Mainly indie/alternative.

ReputationRep:
    i will say my style is laid back , crazy , diffrent and coordinated (is that a word) LOL

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren preppy, with a bit of indie.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what im doing...

ReputationRep:
    I think my style is really bright and stuff and i like to mix fashions with things that not alot of other people would probably wear because i like to look different. Unfortunatley it could probably do with being a bit more grown up.

ReputationRep:
    For the most part a mix of student with a bit of indie.

I'm not really a girly girl but I like pretty clothes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit bohemian, a bit vintage, a bit 60s and a bit indie.

Oh, and I love anything that is sparkly, shiny or metallic in some way. I'm a clothes magpie!

ReputationRep:
    unbranded :cool:

ReputationRep:
    unruly :laugh:

whatever suits me tbh..

ReputationRep:
    I never used to have much of a style... but then I never shopped very much. Now I tend to go for slightly girlier things.. I like smart/casual...

I used to live in jeans... then combats... and now a mixture of both.

ReputationRep:
    I always get dressed up when i go out, i cant help it. You would never see me in trainers or plain t's. I would say my fashion style is glamour - I love bling and always have stylish clothes on. :cool:
    I love wearing skirts and dresses but dont do so that often as i normally get unwanted attention from guys, plus i don't want to be called cheap names.

ReputationRep:
    Indie/alternative

ReputationRep:
    I dont dress to achieve a certain look or style, I just wear clothes I like and that i think go togther and suit me. Who cares if someone looks "emo" or whatever at the end of the day its just kids playing dress up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach_90)
    I always get dressed up when i go out, i cant help it. You would never see me in trainers or plain t's. I would say my fashion style is glamour - I love bling and always have stylish clothes on. :cool:
    I love wearing skirts and dresses but dont do so that often as i normally get unwanted attention from guys, plus i don't want to be called cheap names.
    That only happens if the skirt's too short. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    That only happens if the skirt's too short. :rolleyes:
    Yeah i guess thats right...

ReputationRep:
    I get bored easily by one style...plus I change my hair colour like every 6 months!! I've been told I wear a lot of black but I like bright colours too. I suit the 60s influence. But basically it's whatever style I feel like wearing on the day.

ReputationRep:
    Non-existant...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.