Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Best option is not to buy one
    What if you actually play football though?

ReputationRep:
    Those *******s are still picking my order, I think i may just have to ring them up. *******s!

ReputationRep:
    Compliment? :p:

ReputationRep:
    No, more irrate pissed of teen.

ReputationRep:
    The wait continues.

ReputationRep:
    It's still not arrived! :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    My United away kit should be arriving recorded delivery Thursday morning

ReputationRep:
    Have you got both this season Phil?

ReputationRep:
    ;yes; Rooney + Ronaldo :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    My United away kit should be arriving recorded delivery Thursday morning
    Some people have already received theirs :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ;no; No I haven't

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyway I can remove items from my order, for some reason I have last seasons socks in there which I really dont want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnkuk)
    Is there anyway I can remove items from my order, for some reason I have last seasons socks in there which I really dont want.
    Well I think so. Have they arrived? If they have and they do refund just simply phone them or whatever and tell them you want to exchange the socks. I don't think there the same price are they? If they aint then you need to add more money if they are 'happy days' your best bet would be to phone them possibly in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    They havent even gotten beyond picking! So should I just ring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnkuk)
    They havent even gotten beyond picking! So should I just ring.
    ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Where can you get personlised shirts (non Premiership)?
    I've bought a couple in the past from subside sports (AC Milan, Barca tops) but they aren't personalising them anymore. I'm after an Inter top.
    Tops look a bit crap without at least a number on the back, and I dont want to wear a players name on my back, no thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    Where can you get personlised shirts (non Premiership)?
    I've bought a couple in the past from subside sports (AC Milan, Barca tops) but they aren't personalising them anymore. I'm after an Inter top.
    Tops look a bit crap without at least a number on the back, and I dont want to wear a players name on my back, no thanks.
    I got Argentina shirt with Tevez on the back from UKSoccershop.com and I have to say their customer service and speed were great. You can select from a list of Names + Numbers but if whoever you want is not listed, you can select "Other" and there is a comments box when paying that you can enter whoever you want and their number.

ReputationRep:
    i bought my ajax shirt from subsidesports.co.uk and the delivery and service was great...i will soon be purchasing the new borrusia dortmund home kit from them...

ReputationRep:
    I got a genuine Barca kit off eBay for £6 (+£4 P+P), most are between £10 and £15. Worth checking out.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just buy a kit from the Megastore after/before a match. Yeah, you queue up for ages, but no delivery costs and no two week wait!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 24, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.