Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    5/10

ReputationRep:
    i like them alot. i'd get a good quality pair though because you'll have to wash them with bleach to get stains out and bleach can ruin fabric. But then marks on the white ruin the shoes a bit, so bleach is quite a saviour! That's why i love white clothes. yeah, they look dirty easily when you wear them, but I can never get red stains out of a blue top, but white - just slap on the bleach!

ReputationRep:
    their nice but you should get the orange and black version

ReputationRep:
    Major rip-off. If you want nice trainers, there are much nicer styles for similar prices.

ReputationRep:
    Topman do some like those for cheaper! they do look nice though!

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you're pretentious; go for it.

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 10 I was forced to wear some just like that in my junior school concert. Fortunately for my mum they were about two pounds. No way should you get them at this time of year IMO.

ReputationRep:
    haha^^they tried to make me wear them in PE but my mummy saved me from it 'cause she loves me

ReputationRep:
    Vans checkerboards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Assuming you're a pretentious tosser; go for it.
    stereotype much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_88)
    Vans checkerboards!
    I have like 4 pairs of vans checkerboards

ReputationRep:
    I have one pair, they are the kvd's. I bought them today

ReputationRep:
    I love mine so comfy, the only shoes i've been wearing recently

ReputationRep:
    Have you got the black and white ones?
    I was tempted to get this but thought it might be taking the checkerboard theme a bit far
    http://www.ebtm.com/p-6711-criminal-...from-ebtm.aspx

ReputationRep:
    I hate them.

5quid down at brick lane. they only last a couple of weeks like. my housemate went through a pair in a week once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    stereotype much?
    To be frank, the notion of paying £40 for generic plimpsoles practically satirises itself.

ReputationRep:
    Way too expensive. They remind me of Malaysian school shoes..

ReputationRep:
    I would never pay that much for them... they don't look nice and they're really plain. I've seen loads of stores selling those basically for so much less if that's what you're really after.

ReputationRep:
    That's insane. Doesn't look good, and is waaaaaaayy too much £ for that.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of emo-ish boys wear them in white or black. you can get them for £5 (non Fred Perry but look exactly the same) if you look in the right places.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.