Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yep i'm in the same boat aswell phil, dont get my loan till the 24th yet we move in on the 22nd! Duffers! so i've gotta pay for it with the money i'm earning working atm, i've also taken out a student overdraft, that will help, u can just pay back the fee when u get ur loan!

It seems as though Liverpool Hope are not that good at this Uni malarky, i sent them my accommodation deposit on the 3rd of Sept, sent it first class with my residence agreement form which they recieved, and the cheque has been cashed coz its been taken out of my account... but i get an email yday, f'n nearly 2 weeks later, we havent recieved ur deposit! if i have to pay another £150 i'l throw a f'n wobbler!

:mad: *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    yep they have definatly stumped me .... that sounds quite ****! .... also with this making payment before arriving thing ... it says somethin about a link being sent to your information portal .. what the hell is that? iv never seen or head of anythin like it ? u no wot it is or how i pay online cos id rather not have the hassel of doin it on the phone? ta. phil.

ReputationRep:
    yes mate if u go onto the hope website, ther shud be a log-in thing on the left hand side...there u have to type in ur student ID number, and ur unique password which is the first 2 letters of ur last name and ur date of birth...

so my last name is McGuire and my date of birth 14/06/1989

the pword was .....MC140689.

once u log-in u'l get asked to change ur pword etc...right then neway u need to find something that says 'information portal' click on that, and it'll start u registering, u need to fill all that out, then u'll get a page about paying the initial payment etc....and thats how u pay it over ur card like! its a bit silly tho that initial payment!

hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    oh mate nice one that works! cheers uv saved me alot of hassel .... so many passwords and usernames with everythin to do with uni its done my nut in! .... less than a week to go cant wait ... bit nervous also tho its the mixing in at first im dreadin after that it will be all good! ... u no anyone hu is going to hope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil1989)
    oh mate nice one that works! cheers uv saved me alot of hassel .... so many passwords and usernames with everythin to do with uni its done my nut in! .... less than a week to go cant wait ... bit nervous also tho its the mixing in at first im dreadin after that it will be all good! ... u no anyone hu is going to hope?

yeah its mad having to walk up to people and start a convo... lol i studied dance and drama last year but am changing to media... i just think its better career option lol

ReputationRep:
    im **** at it i never know what to start with ... i reckon il have to just take loads of drink with me and offer it round lol im sure that will start some conversations ... lol i dunno shud be good anyway ... u or anyone goin on the saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil1989)
    im **** at it i never know what to start with ... i reckon il have to just take loads of drink with me and offer it round lol im sure that will start some conversations ... lol i dunno shud be good anyway ... u or anyone goin on the saturday?

i think im working on the saturday but if not i'll defo go.. need all the friends i can get.. hehe...

i will be going during the week that is fo sure!

when do we get out student loans through??? lol

ReputationRep:
    Get my dough sorted on the 27th so I'll be up for whatever's on. Advice on where to be please people

ReputationRep:
    Ah no worries Phil.

I'll be going on the saturday definetly, be there for about 12. Im'a bring some cherry corky's vodka, go about and take shots with everyone i meet, i'll be in a coma by about 9pm that night! Get in! lol I'm sure we'll all be reet, we're all in the same boat, and everyone seems nice enough on here!

if all else fails, i'l make an arse of myself and u can all laff at me....

thats gotta work!

Oh and i fink we're supposed to get our student loan installments on the 24th, well i am.

And ***** i forgot to send off for my wristband......Ah t-bags!

ReputationRep:
    Not going Saturday unfortunately. Not enough dough plus I've got the match and that so unless someone bankrolls me all night I'm giving it a miss until next week.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh shame mate, that showtime is on the saturday, that DJ myt just wack u on the guest list yet! But kudos for sacrificing a night out for a football match, quite right!

ReputationRep:
    Get me dough next week (and no before anyone asks I'm not on the dole) so I'll be going to Wigan for the match and then the Guild in the night. Come on!

ReputationRep:
    ahh i'm having such trouble with my loan!

its not fair, i'm due to get it tomorrow and i dont think i will cause of the company sending all the letters to a different address to what im living at.

i fear im gonna miss out on student fresher things...

dammit,

anyone wanting to meet up with me this week add my msn or myspace...

www.myspace.com/annsummersstacey

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Will give yer a shout later kiddo. All the lads have swerved us for Satdee so might be in desperate need of some company.

University open days

• Liverpool Hope University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 5 Dec '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Liverpool Hope University resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.