1.82%
    A considerable amount
    22.73%
    A little
    59.09%
    None
    16.36%

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for either a little or none, and voted for none because my girlfriend never wears make-up and is gorgeous. I don't like to look at a girl and find the first thing that strikes me about her appearance is her make-up; make-up - as far as I am concerned - is best simply to slightly enhance a woman's natural features, not try to make her look really different. Besides, you can't trust the looks of a woman with a lot of make-up on, no matter how attractive she seems, because you run the risk of finding out she's ugly when she takes it all off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    Have you seen this thread?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=446468

Most of the responses focus on outward appearance. Girls are more flexible that way and are prepared to ignore a man's ugliness if he's funny/charming. Not the case for most guys, not all, but most would refuse to date an unattractive girl out of personal pride even if she has all the qualities that girls would ignore unattractiveness for in men.

So sadly, I think that yes lads, you are that mean.
    people say i'am funny and charming oh dear! had alot of girls ignore my ugliness then hehe

ReputationRep:
    i like the au naturel look but seiously I know ppl who stay in the bathroom for hrs and I really cant be bothered in the morning and plus I don't have that lots of time in the morning....I'm not going to wake up like an hr earlier to do my make up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HANNAH1987)
    But then most celebs pile the makeup on and most of them look hotter with it on....
    http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/...ut-makeup.html

no?
    It's not just makeup though, it's also good lighting & good photography (& probably a lot of photoshop!)

Halle Berry still looks stunning anyway :p:.

Meh, it's just what 'real' women look like.

It takes me about 5 mins to do my makeup in the morning, but one of my friends spends ages and ages on it & then tops it up all the time during school, it does my head in. >_<

ReputationRep:
    Either no make-up, or very little. Loads looks awful :nn:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.