Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wtf?, Cassie- yuk!!!! All she says is wow!
    Brown hair- long , a pretty face , a good personality , a like for 'indie' music and wearing skinny jeans.

^
    Thats more like it!

ReputationRep:
    Looks wise i like a pretty face, and a nice curvy body. Although i usually take what i can get :P But it doesnt matter how good looking a girl is, if she is stuck up she is ugly.

ReputationRep:
    For me it's a lot of things, i love a pretty face...at least a half decent shape. What they're wearing too, if it's remotely chavy it puts me off them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have particular 'preferences'. If you're lovely, I'll like you

Good genes/jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Sex appeal. This is not just about looks, it's something else which I can't describe. I had a crush on a girl who wasn't stunning looking, but she really appealed to me sexually and it is really hard to describe why .

Apart from that, looks .

ReputationRep:
    Oh and intelligence, I love girls who are slightly swoty, but not in an arrogance, pretentious sought of way. The worst are girls who 'play' dumb because they think its cute or whatever, seriously its not, infact for me its a COMPLETE turnoff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by totalfussball)
    Oh and intelligence, I love girls who are slightly swoty, but not in an arrogance, pretentious sought of way. THe worst is girls who 'play' dumb because they think its cute or whatever, seriously its not, infact for me its a COMPLETE turnoff.
    Aww!

ReputationRep:
    80% looks
    20% personality

Close to 0.7 waist hip ratio. Pretty Face, Symmetrical Features, Long "Healthy" Hair. Nice Ass, not too small or large boobs

Personality - Just being a nice interesting person usually cuts it for me.

I would appologise but its male evolution.

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence and Independence.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing better than a great, beaming, white smile! Oh and a great sense of humour. All. You. Need!

Perfect smile + good personality/ humour + good looks = peerfect girl

ReputationRep:
    Decent taste in music.

ReputationRep:
    Differs for everyone, me? Nice flowing hair with a pearly white teeth smile haha

ReputationRep:
    A nice smile is real important - this girl off sky sports definitely has a very nice smile:

http://www.tvnewsroom.co.uk/sportsim...ry=millieclode

ReputationRep:
    It really does vary...agree with 'the x factor' up there...effortless attractiveness maybe, as if it's totally natural and unforced...I'm probably making no sense

ReputationRep:
    Initial attraction is always from looks.

My ideal woman would have long black hair, tanned (Mediterranean look), fairly tall (5`7 ish), curvy but athletic, so big boobs and a big, tight ass, longggg legs, nice smile and teeth.

A nice pair of...

shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah good shoes are important.

But seriously, a good face, very rarely will you find a girl with a hot face and not hot face. Nice curves is always a plus, definately makes for a nice girl.

ReputationRep:
    Looks are important. I just cant be attracted to a girl below a certain threshhold. Then its mostly personality as to whether I'd want to go out with them or not. Fun, smart, not super girly. Not super tomboyish but not continually complaining about makeup and hair etc. Can be feminine(wear a nice dress etc.) but can slob out a bit. Not slutty, confident, funny to me and finds my particular sense of humor humoress(rare!). Fun again, I once was in to this girl for ages, was mates with her and everything, then i met this girl in london who I totally fell in love with and realised that this girl back home was just no fun.....and stopped fancying her.

so for my 2 lists:

Personality:
    -Fun
    -Smart
    -Similar sense of humour
    -Not super girly
    -confident(not ****gy)

Looks:
    -medium-small boobies(how could anyone fancy Jordan)
    -slim
    -nice skin
    -generally like brunettes with wavy hair
    -medium height
    -small twinkly build(small but, small tits etc.)

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could be a big man about it and say I notice a girl's personality before her looks, but I really don't

I prefer tallish women, not really thin, up to about a size 14 is happytime for me.
    I'm a sucker for pretty eyes. Personality is mostly not being a moronic bigot.

I admit it, I'm sad and shallow :x

I've noticed I go for the "girl next door" look more than the bleached blonde Baywatch look. I can't take that sort of woman seriously, because I know she's spent SO much time getting it together that I almost feel sorry for her that she's that insecure. Then again, I call Kristen Kreuk "girl next door". Clearly, she doesn't live next to me. Sadly

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.